[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
frogemoth wrote:
Will have to now drop Elemental Overload since we will probably be at 0% crit chance now.

You forget power charges... and discharge itself...
Why 0% crit chance? Can u explain it little more?
"

frogemoth wrote:
Will have to now drop Elemental Overload since we will probably be at 0% crit chance now.

You forget power charges... and discharge itself...

You guys forget that you crit with cyclone (your weapon) to keep EE up (at least that is the intention). You still have 5% crit chance using cyclone and giving the APS of this build you easily crit once in 8s.

So no need to drop EE. Overall 3.6 seems to be a buff for this if you ask me.
IGN: BurnyMcBurn
Pardon for possibly stupid question, but I'm a new player and fachinated by the build, a buff you say, but what about the arc nerf? Or is it not significant enough?
I played the pure discharge version a while back and also the discharge/arch version. The pure discharge version is still fine and clears good. Arc added some quality of life as you do not need to move to every enemy around.

Overall don't worry about the arc "nerf". They adjusted it to not be completely OP anymore.

Just get started and try swapping arc in at some point and see how it feels.

You cannot do anything wrong with that build. Pure discharge will still bring you through all content easily.
IGN: BurnyMcBurn
"
locke86 wrote:
I played the pure discharge version a while back and also the discharge/arch version. The pure discharge version is still fine and clears good. Arc added some quality of life as you do not need to move to every enemy around.

Overall don't worry about the arc "nerf". They adjusted it to not be completely OP anymore.

Just get started and try swapping arc in at some point and see how it feels.

You cannot do anything wrong with that build. Pure discharge will still bring you through all content easily.

Much appreciated locke!
So I was looking for a basic fortify on hit mjolner to have it as a nice little toy to play with on standard... Wound up finding this for 10 ex which felt like a good deal

pretty sure it doesnt get better than that!
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Very well made and 'bullet-proof' build, thank you for that.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rhajiid/characters?characterName=GnampfJugger

Still need to swap one jewel (I'm way above 6.4 as with cyclone now) for a damage / life% one, if I'm ever going to play that guy again... ;)

PS: Only reason I stopped at 99 was that I realized the stunning xp of pure breach stones too late, and my other char matched my lazy play style more than this... but I'll consider 1 x 100 + 1 x 99 in a league a success for a casual & n00by player).

Again, thank you for this build!
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
hello, is this build good choice for start or too expensive?
I finally managed to get to 100 with this build. This is all solo and no breachstones or beachhead.

I need to say it again but this build is amazing, lots of layer of defense that adds lots of survavibility. I changed the build slightly to add a second curse for even more survavibility instead of using RF.

Curses against bosses have gotten a buff, so using 2 will help a lot more now.

I have been playing this build for over a year now, need a break.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Last edited by frogemoth on Mar 8, 2019, 9:17:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info