[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
mihokt wrote:
guys what about taking unstoppable node instead of unyielding? not worth it?

*Edit* confused unyielding with unbreakable originally

Probably not, you have to compare what you're giving up to take it.

Apart from freeze or something like bear trap, you can't be stunned during cyclone anyway. The action and movement speed portion really only applies to Temp chains and chill effects. If you're using an "of heat" flask, then all it does is reduce the effect of temp chains.
If you take unstoppable, all you're getting is a slightly reduced temp chains effect and preventing stuns from rare instances like bear trap

and you'll be giving up
25-35% Aoe
25-35% Inc damage

Doesn't really seems worth it but neither are very exciting prospects which is why it's the 4th and last option. Unstoppable is a bit of a noob trap, sounds great on paper until you read what it really gives you.
Last edited by Mastodonic on Dec 12, 2018, 8:31:55 PM
Unless you plan to farm elder/uber elder as it works vs his slows to.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Dec 13, 2018, 12:04:30 AM
guys, how about flask in 3.5? I think after remove max res they useless,
I just killed uber elder in Betrayal with my take of the build!
If you plan on doing it you want to use Unstoppable for the fight,
it's like using Kaom's Roots for the slow like Rico said.
I wouldn't say it's one of the best build for it but it's doable.
Last edited by phil4Abeer on Dec 13, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
Is this build still viable? Can someone share the 3.5 updated PoB?
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

https://pastebin.com/q8dhdG8P
Worth to note... its based on Rico's build, personally its better for me and i changed small things, you dont need to say that my attack speed is too high or smth, tested it alone, its totally fine and Arc/Discharge cdr icons flow fluent, dps output is higher than only with discharge
You can contact me in-game for more info if needed

IGN - MjolnerIsLife
Last edited by Weturon on Dec 14, 2018, 5:59:29 AM
"
Weturon wrote:
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

Worth to note... its based on Rico's build, personally its better for me and i changed small things, you dont need to say that my attack speed is too high or smth, tested it alone, its totally fine and Arc/Discharge cdr icons flow fluent, dps output is higher than only with discharge

IGN - MjolnerIsLife

How it feels during incursions? I was seriously struggling in Incursion league back in a days... What about clearing safe houses in a maps, it is doable?

Started as a jugg, with a clear plan to respec to Rico's mjolner once again because it's almost unkillable machine even damage wasn't "clear speed meta" worthy :D
As i'm always saying, everything will die, soon or later :D

Thanks!
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
"
jozefch wrote:
"
Weturon wrote:
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

IGN - MjolnerIsLife

How it feels during incursions? I was seriously struggling in Incursion league back in a days... What about clearing safe houses in a maps, it is doable?

Started as a jugg, with a clear plan to respec to Rico's mjolner once again because it's almost unkillable machine even damage wasn't "clear speed meta" worthy :D
As i'm always saying, everything will die, soon or later :D

Thanks!

I didnt die even a single time in Temple/Alva's Temple.
There are only few things that can kill you and i will try to point all of them, of course you will die only if you wont look on the screen and just spin2win.
- hilarious dmg mods guardians, its still doable, but you need to dodge some things
- Tora - sometimes she cast Scourge Arrow i think... and when she dies, it triggers, you dont have a way to heal and it can burst you pretty fast
- Essence, idk how its called, but theres one, which leaves some kind of bleed, it can kill you in 0.5 sec with dmg mods
- if you dont have upgraded Soul of Shakari poison will be your main enemy
- take care at Mastermind... if you step on all Volatile Skeletons at once you are dead
- Shaper Balls Barrage

I think thats all... I managed to tank things with 1 or 2 dmg mods like Phoenix Boom Boom, Minotaur Fields, Hydra Barrages (ofc all of them with -max res is too much), Twin Bosses of all kind, 4 Syndicates, Mastermind

Things like Elder/Shaper Slam are tankable, but i dont recommend it
Last edited by Weturon on Dec 14, 2018, 6:50:05 AM
I really need assistance with leveling this build. I've leveled quite a few different melee builds but never used Sunder when I did and I've never had this much trouble. I'm currently level 53 and it took me about 5-10 minutes each to kill the act 7 boss and the first boss in act 8. I'm clearly doing something wrong here but I can't figure it out. Should I just be putting almost all of my points into damage nodes? I think my weapons are fine for this level. I honestly just can't figure it out. Never had this much trouble leveling before.
"
I really need assistance with leveling this build.

Honestly for builds like this it's sometimes easier to just level as facebreaker warchief totems or something similar and spend a few regrets later to get into your "real" build.

Good thing about facebreakers is you can be greedy with life/defense nodes since there's not much to affect your damage output on the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info