[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"Ele penetration enchant on boots"can't find such an enchant on poe.trade :/
"
Sidu wrote:
"Ele penetration enchant on boots"can't find such an enchant on poe.trade :/

That means you have to grind the ulab and hope you get the enchant. Honestly not too hard.

Well, this is my changed up gear -- I'm wondering if for my boots I'm better off using a Vaal RF setup or using that Vengeance-CoH-EleWeakness/Vulnerability setup that other guy had?

I have both shock immune and freeze immune on my watcher's eye.

Last edited by Retrosaur on Jun 30, 2018, 1:26:08 PM
Love this build so much, having fun min maxing the crap out of it in standard. Have legacy saffels, just today bought

Will be coloring it soon for using curse on hit. Using incursion to get some more corrupt gear like charge on boots, aura gem gloves, and something stupid for voll's.
How did you get legacy saffel's in Incursion?
"
Retrosaur wrote:
How did you get legacy saffel's in Incursion?
... I didn't? Said I was min maxing in standard
Fun build, and super tanky. My single Target isn't the greatest, and I struggle with clearing incursions.

Any suggestions on what I can do? I have a 21/20 arc, but I'm wanting to not use it with this build.
Just my feedback after several incursions:

T0-T9 or T10: Not really a problem, you will certainly complete at 100%
T11+: Quite difficult to complete/kill the boss, the singlet target is not good enough to complete the entire temple at 100%
"
IamFrench wrote:

T11+: Quite difficult to complete/kill the boss, the singlet target is not good enough to complete the entire temple at 100%

If you have a Ruby Flask and are using RF, pop those and turn on RF before you enter to give yourself a bit more DPS. Otherwise, flask setup is more crucial if you don't have Righteous Fire on or not using the Arcane Surge setup. Having The Wise Oak, Atziri's Promise, and possibly some Diamond flask could help out.

The other thing is getting enough time to fight the architects within the incursion. If you're aiming for a particular room, start the incursion on the opposite side. For example, if your architect is on the top of the area, start on the bottom and wrap around, killing mobs and generating some extra time. Skip the rare enemy if you're not sure of your DPS, skip the other architect, and hopefully you'll have somewhere around 15 seconds to start fighting the architect you want to kill.

Unless you're talking about the Omnitech boss within the temple proper....?
"
IamFrench wrote:

The setup I'm using for single target is Ruby flask, Pen Vinktar, Wise Oak, RF and Vaal RF. My RF is just on all the time, but a vaal rf running to a boss can make it die rather quick.
"
Nordatheman wrote:

Wow, missed a few things:P
I have recorded a new version of the build guide and hopefully did a better job this time. It's hard to remember all and know what things you already talked about. Anyway linking the new build guide below:)

Build Guide:
https://youtu.be/7g6wESZI7SU

OK I finally had time to review this video and as I commented on your YT vid - very good job this time!

Theres only one minor mistake: cold dmg to attacks on ring works with cyclone and not with Blade Vortex (which is a spell). However this is exactly what you need as cyclone hits and applies cold dmg thus reducing target resistances for both fire & lightning for your next Discharge/Arc. Cold dmg to spells would work with blade vortex but this is not the main reason BV is included in the build. Its main role is to be yet another source of power charges via Romiras ring with frequent hits on bosses (up to 6-7 stable BV stacks).

EDIT: Vide guide added to the guide.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Jul 3, 2018, 6:49:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info