[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

ohhhh alright, Thank you
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Jun 22, 2018, 10:12:55 PM
Hello, I played this build early last year when this thread started. Had a great time with it so I decided to try it again, but don't quite remember all the nuances of creating it. You did a great job with the guide except that I get a little confused on what is for 3.2 and what has been updated for 3.3. Mostly when it comes to belts :)

I am only level 46 but am currently leveling with Sunder axes and plan to keep doing so until I switch over to Mjolner. The last time I did this I switched to Blade Flurry at 50, but for me that was just painful.

But the good news is that I have been collecting the required gear and have an Arc and Discharge at level 15 and Q20.

Now for my questions:

1) If I switch over prior to being able to use the gloves and helmet, do I just go with items with life and resists, or is there something else I would need with these two pieces?

2) I know that I can start out with a 4-link on the Kingsguard, but how important is it in the general scheme of things to 5 link it? Have another well rolled Kingsguard waiting for linking and colorization, but just can't afford to do it yet.

3) Now on to the question that got me started on this thread. I do not have a lot of cash and don't know what to do about the belt. I have been reading the thread, but still am not sure if I need to get a CDR belt at the moment I switch over. I read in the FAQ that one option is to go with a Scolds until I can get a CDR belt. But I don't want to waste any money on a Scolds if there is a better option (plus fitting it into my color scheme would be a hassle). Bottom line, what do I do about the belt?

Thanks again for doing such a great guide :)
Last edited by Skua99 on Jun 24, 2018, 11:18:06 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Hello, I played this build early last year when this thread started. Had a great time with it so I decided to try it again, but don't quite remember all the nuances of creating it. You did a great job with the guide except that I get a little confused on what is for 3.2 and what has been updated for 3.3. Mostly when it comes to belts :)

I am only level 46 but am currently leveling with Sunder axes and plan to keep doing so until I switch over to Mjolner. The last time I did this I switched to Blade Flurry at 50, but for me that was just painful.

But the good news is that I have been collecting the required gear and have an Arc and Discharge at level 15 and Q20.

Now for my questions:

1) If I switch over prior to being able to use the gloves and helmet, do I just go with items with life and resists, or is there something else I would need with these two pieces?

2) I know that I can start out with a 4-link on the Kingsguard, but how important is it in the general scheme of things to 5 link it? Have another well rolled Kingsguard waiting for linking and colorization, but just can't afford to do it yet.

3) Now on to the question that got me started on this thread. I do not have a lot of cash and don't know what to do about the belt. I have been reading the thread, but still am not sure if I need to get a CDR belt at the moment I switch over. I read in the FAQ that one option is to go with a Scolds until I can get a CDR belt. But I don't want to waste any money on a Scolds if there is a better option (plus fitting it into my color scheme would be a hassle). Bottom line, what do I do about the belt?

Thanks again for doing such a great guide :)

Hello,

1) Yes, get items "resistances" and "Life", but don't put all your money into it. The leveling is very fast once you have this build. You're literally going to destroy everything.

3) Before buying a CDR belt, I used "Meginord's Girdle", and it worked fine. Very cheap!

PS: To be able to use the Mjolner take all the points of intelligence, this jewel can help you too if you have no intelligence on your ring: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brute_Force_Solution
Last edited by IamFrench on Jun 25, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
Loving this build!!!!
Just six-linked my chest.

I had questions about how Endurance Charge on Melee-stun works.
How is it getting triggered? I know cyclone is melee-based but how is it actually stunning things?

Just trying to find the best option for my freshly 6-linked chest!
"
IamFrench wrote:

Hello,

1) Yes, get items "resistances" and "Life", but don't put all your money into it. The leveling is very fast once you have this build. You're literally going to destroy everything.

3) Before buying a CDR belt, I used "Meginord's Girdle", and it worked fine. Very cheap!

PS: To be able to use the Mjolner take all the points of intelligence, this jewel can help you too if you have no intelligence on your ring: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brute_Force_Solution

Hi, thanks for the great advice. I have both a "Meginord's" and "Brute Force" in my stash, so it should be no problem to try it out. Now to just get to the point where I can convert :)
"
Deadrawkstar wrote:
Loving this build!!!!
Just six-linked my chest.

I had questions about how Endurance Charge on Melee-stun works.
How is it getting triggered? I know cyclone is melee-based but how is it actually stunning things?

Just trying to find the best option for my freshly 6-linked chest!

It actually doesn't with our pityful cyclone damage, no chance.
I see two options:
Eigther go for culling strike, or increased aoe.
(are helps with actually hitting things, cyclone range is quite low and it's easier coloring. Culling strike is what it is)
Hello. I play this build in two leagues, and now in standard too, nearly lvl 95 now. It's avesome, and omg, sooooo good. But i have a maybe stupid question: Why i see more endurance charge explosion than the power charge? Lot more. Like 5-7 from endurance and one from power charge. It doesn't ruin Elemental Equilibrium? Or the constantly Arc hits solve it now? How it worked without Arc?

And one more. I use Righteus Fire alone with Curse on Hit-Vengence-Elemental Weakness. What if i swich RF to Bood Rage? Now have 0.24 attack spped with Cyclone, with BR can better jewels without attack speed. The more and increased spell damage counts to Discharge?
A note on the substitution of Arc for Controlled Destruction:

it works great. However, I discovered I need to swap back for Eternal Labyrinth during the first two stages of the Izaro fight. I couldnt figure out why I kept losing a Treasure Key, and it turned out to be Arc's killing at range. Can still use Arc in the final stage, of course.
Hello! I have already lvl 76 and I'm not very satisfied with this build :( I have all the required items. I have all gems and still I can do maps until t10, but it's impossible to do the incursion. Clear speed is too low :/ Dunno what I'm doing wrong.
"
Sidu wrote:
Hello! I have already lvl 76 and I'm not very satisfied with this build :( I have all the required items. I have all gems and still I can do maps until t10, but it's impossible to do the incursion. Clear speed is too low :/ Dunno what I'm doing wrong.

It seems you don't have Cold Damage on your ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info