[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Hello. After merc lab we take unbreakable or uniyelding?
"
rxi845 wrote:
Hello. After merc lab we take unbreakable or uniyelding?

Unbreakable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
Thoughts on using double Mjolner?

Is the extra damage output worth giving up some resistances and tanky stats?
This build is really cool. Clear speed is awesome. But I have trouble reaching good single target DPS. On the Bog Map boss I was spinning on him for like 1 minute. Here is my gear

With conc eff i reach around 30k on discharge without flask.
"
Fallbringer wrote:
This build is really cool. Clear speed is awesome. But I have trouble reaching good single target DPS. On the Bog Map boss I was spinning on him for like 1 minute. Here is my gear

With conc eff i reach around 30k on discharge without flask.

well craft cold dmg on ur ring instead of phys that will trgger EE for a extra 50% More dmg, also a shaper ilvl 85+ for 20% CDR would help.

But i would focus really on changing the craft on ur ring n probably upgrade ur jewel..... belt is kinda the last upgrade.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Hey Rico, been playing this build as my league starter 3 leagues in a row now.

Im trying to push the build to its limits this league due to some of the new GG corruptions.

I have a couple of questions regarding the new corruptions about what i should take;

Mjölner corruptions:

(5–7)% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you Stun an Enemy
(10–15)% chance to Fortify on Melee hit
(15–20)% increased Area of Effect

Devoto's:
Corruption: +1 to Maximum Power Charges
Enchant: 40% increased Discharge Damage
Enchant: Arc Chains an additional time
Enchant: Arc deals 12% increased Damage for each time it has Chained

Inya's:
Corruption: +1 to Maximum Endurance Charges
Enchant: Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently

Saffell's corruptions:
You take (20–30)% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
(6–8)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage
(6–8)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
(6–8)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage
(4–6)% reduced Area Damage taken from Hits

For Mjölner and Saffel's i can get upto 2 corruptions, but for Devoto's and Inya's i have to choose if i want the corruption or if one of the enchants is better.

Maybe i could have you 'rank' the corruptions/enchants i listed above so i know what to get.

Then i have another question about the 3.3 pastebin, for the past couple of leagues we either used Culling Strike or Additional Accuracy as the 6th link, should i use Endurance Charge on Melee Stun instead now as the 6th link? Dont wanna recolor my 3R 3G Kingsgaurd if the pastebin is mistaken lol.

Just as a note, i am currently crafting a new CDR belt as i already bricked 4x T1 life/CDR belts with Annulments this league, so i dont currently have one on, which is also why i havent tried to get the right amount of APS yet.
Edit: I also have level 23 puritys and a +1 max res volls, putting me at 86/85/85 resists without flasks
Last edited by Erikthethird on Jun 19, 2018, 4:14:19 AM
Maybe add +7% attack speed corruption for mjolner.
Why should we waste a corruption slot on attack speed when its already pretty easy to hit the required APS without it? rather have something else for sure. Only reason i see why i would pick attack speed is if i go with Scold's instead of Devoto's
Because we don't gain much at all moving fortify to the weapon, and a multiplicative 7% AS frees up way more jewel affixes and/or skill points then 15-20% inc aoe can ever be worth. Never said it was difficult.
"
Erikthethird wrote:
Hey Rico, been playing this build as my league starter 3 leagues in a row now.

Im trying to push the build to its limits this league due to some of the new GG corruptions.

I have a couple of questions regarding the new corruptions about what i should take;

Mjölner corruptions:

(5–7)% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you Stun an Enemy
(10–15)% chance to Fortify on Melee hit
(15–20)% increased Area of Effect

Devoto's:
Corruption: +1 to Maximum Power Charges
Enchant: 40% increased Discharge Damage
Enchant: Arc Chains an additional time
Enchant: Arc deals 12% increased Damage for each time it has Chained

Inya's:
Corruption: +1 to Maximum Endurance Charges
Enchant: Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently

Saffell's corruptions:
You take (20–30)% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
(6–8)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage
(6–8)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
(6–8)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage
(4–6)% reduced Area Damage taken from Hits

For Mjölner and Saffel's i can get upto 2 corruptions, but for Devoto's and Inya's i have to choose if i want the corruption or if one of the enchants is better.

Maybe i could have you 'rank' the corruptions/enchants i listed above so i know what to get.

Then i have another question about the 3.3 pastebin, for the past couple of leagues we either used Culling Strike or Additional Accuracy as the 6th link, should i use Endurance Charge on Melee Stun instead now as the 6th link? Dont wanna recolor my 3R 3G Kingsgaurd if the pastebin is mistaken lol.

Just as a note, i am currently crafting a new CDR belt as i already bricked 4x T1 life/CDR belts with Annulments this league, so i dont currently have one on, which is also why i havent tried to get the right amount of APS yet.
Edit: I also have level 23 puritys and a +1 max res volls, putting me at 86/85/85 resists without flasks

Thx for posting this. I will definitely do an update regarding those, some kind of rank list perhaps. Just at the first glance I would take inc aoe, power charge, endu charge and phys to ele dmg taken conversion.

As fsr as my pastebin goes well... i just recolored ny chest several times to check different setup and had no luck to hit 3g once again so...
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info