[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
Rich85 wrote:

I wanted to push for one with 16% + CDR, but with good stats they are extremely expensive.

I also dropped my Vitality - Enfeeble setup in favor of 2 Purities, because capping resistances was getting too difficult.
I still run Blasphemy - Elemental Weakness though

for the belt a potential "budget" option is the flow untethered. I bought the two separate pieces of the belt for 25c and 50c respectively but I don't know what the prices have done since. I think it is likely only worthwhile if you are trying to run rf since the recovery rate is pretty much bis. The cdr and attack speed are really nice though but without needing the recovery rate a decent shaper belt with 16%+ (going by Rico's tables) will win every time. I would also recommend trying to get hold of some ele weakness on hit corrupted repentance gloves (not easy) which would allow you to drop the blasphemy at the cost of ~10 levels of ele weakness.
[Deleted]
Last edited by ObeliskSeto on Apr 1, 2018, 3:13:47 PM

uber atziri downed
died once every mirror phase, but when shes alone shes pretty much easy as pie with this build
Gratz!

I guess Uber Atziri should be my next goal..

But considering how hard it was against Shaper for me, I'all probably take a brake and calmly farm some T15/16 for a while. :D

And yeah, just killed Shaper for the first time. It took me 7 tries, if I remember correctly. But on a couple of first ones I was doing everything completely wrong, so they don't count. :D

In the last two before this one, I died just once before phase 3.. But then vortexes in the middle, and some stupid random deaths, and he survived with ~20% both times.

In the last try I still had 3 Portals remaining, it was a safe run, thankfully. :D

P.S dropped the sword.
Well, happy to say that this build is pretty amazing. Sitting at level 92 right now and just did a deathless 2 man Chimera with some damage mods (in screenshot) AND my internet kept flatlining so I had several 1 second periods of no kingsguard. Build made it through without a problem. I'm sitting at 5200HP right now. The only change I made to the build is dropping the Repentance (I know that's a lot of damage) for some rare gloves with resists. This allowed me to drop a purity and run with Aspect of the Crab on my ring for those sweet crab barriers. It has nice synergy with IC, since its at least 4 seconds of no phys damage, thats 8 crab barriers (16% phys reduction). I feel like this increases my tankiness an undescribable amount. I made a similar mjolner char last league on my own but went RT, and didn't take a cooldown belt. Using EO was actually a very nice DPS boost from my other guy.

My gear at the time of killing:
Spoiler

Map Mods: (with 2 man hp, that's 19.2mil HP btw)
Spoiler
Last edited by Tripartist1 on Apr 1, 2018, 10:10:05 PM
Decided to try to drop the watchers eye for min maxed version of the build. The mitigation of reduced phys damage taken seems to be nice up front... But the conversion i find makes me take more damage when in most cases immortal call was up anyway. Instead decided on a full potatoe dps jewel when you can pick up 30 percent inc dps seems alot nicer when bossing than the mitigation. Instead just opted for a higher life pool at higher lvls. Also decided to drop culling strike on my cyclone in for a increased accuracy gem to give me more attack speed since i have a 20 percent reduced recovery belt to get closer to the 5 attacks per second limit the belt gives me.
Last edited by Todd55 on Apr 2, 2018, 4:49:48 AM
"
Todd55 wrote:
Decided to try to drop the watchers eye for min maxed version of the build. The mitigation of reduced phys damage taken seems to be nice up front... But the conversion i find makes me take more damage when in most cases immortal call was up anyway. Instead decided on a full potatoe dps jewel when you can pick up 30 percent inc dps seems alot nicer when bossing than the mitigation. Instead just opted for a higher life pool at higher lvls. Also decided to drop culling strike on my cyclone in for a increased accuracy gem to give me more attack speed since i have a 20 percent reduced recovery belt to get closer to the 5 attacks per second limit the belt gives me.

I intially replaced blood magic with additional accuracy and ended up being the most pleasant unexpected change I made. I did not know that much accuracy gave me like 0.2 increased APS, which is a lot. Then another 0.1 APS in battle for 8 seconds after you crit. With an enlighten lvl 4 and +2 mana corrupted romiras, this frees up the 3 nodes to berserker to more max life/other defensive nodes. Culling strike is really nice though for that 38% increasd damage.
Anyone killed t15 Elder with this? I always wanted to play Mjolner and i got a Flow Untethered on BHC with a Jugg laying around without gear.
Also, there's no one selling Devotos with Discharge on BHC, with the Harbinger belt providing Aps, Would be better using Scold's instead Devotos?
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
The build is as close to a perfect one button win build I have ever played. I finally downed shaper on my second set of maps. My first set I tried without watching mechanics and without using the correct Pantheon. Thus I had degen stacks all over the middle of the board.
I killed the Elder without issue on Basilica(t15)
I had never done 13+ maps before this build let alone anything shaper/elder. All content is down except uber Atziri. Haven't even looked at uber Atziri frankly. Words to the wise as stated by many others.

It is not a glass or tank cannon.
Dps is well balanced with survival.

All content can be face tanked if you follow the guide.
Tweaks can be made but make sure you understand why and what the changes affect.
You will need to follow some basics of mechanics on Shaper

I do not know what else to elaborate on.

Great Build and Great work.

Gear:

Updated Mjölner:

Last edited by Dragonsfire73 on Apr 2, 2018, 9:46:37 AM

Rolled these beautys just now.

Now I'am fully transition into running RF fulltime up. I got Elders Jewel with 130hp regen per second with Vitality. (Also has "can't be freezed while you have POI up" which is a nice bonus)

And now I'am getting curse from the gloves.

Interesting setup from the Exile above.. With two curses. But aren't most bosses either hexproof or have reduced effect of curses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info