[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

I would't be so fanatic to overcap elemental resistances, for ele weakness you can always use curse removal flask as it ignores map mode - for me its more convenient that finding lot of double damage jewels with ele res.

However I'm not running rf - with that overcap fire res is always important.
Are there any Shaper tips, guys?

Its just feels like I'am not doing enough damage. First phase goes well, but in the 2nd one I just can't damage him fast enough, before all the map is filled with those damaging vortexes from the balls.. So I can't stand anywhere without taking a ton of dmg.

I'am trying to use RF to boost my dmg, but I often need to turn it off, because its damages me too heavily.

I changed my cit a bit, I capped all my resists. (Different Belt). And now I'am using two Ruby flasks, and Wise oak. Instead of Topaz and Quicksilver.
"
yup imo in a discharge build you have to always aim for max res while effected by ele weakness WITHOUT considering endurance charge res or you risk the 1 shot sneaking in when your charges are down.

all my jewels have all res on them as well, but I'm aiming to run enlighten/empower/vitality/purify of fire in a +1 repentance. with this setup i have about +100 life regen with rf active. with all those jewels I can drop poi/pol and still hit 79 capped res in a non ele weak situation, and if I roll ele weak maps I just save em and throw on my regular triple purity setup and run without perm rf

you can use 21/21 pof and pol with lvl 3 emp for 5% all res on both. You don't need vitality to run perm rf. Take high lvl stone golem and path thru regen nodes on the tree and stack enough str/flat life to hit 6k life. If you run rf in weapon/shield slot and soul of arakaali when you weapon slot you gain 50% life recovery which helps between packs. The other pantheon should be the 5% dam reduction when moving. Note I just do without rf on -max res, lower recovery or ele weakness (unless overcapped on fire).

Racoon: one quick thing is you can buy a 21/0 discharge for like 5c for dps gain instantly.

wow, thanks.

Didn't even notice quality gives Discharge more aoe, and not dps..
"
ladish wrote:
"
yup imo in a discharge build you have to always aim for max res while effected by ele weakness WITHOUT considering endurance charge res or you risk the 1 shot sneaking in when your charges are down.

all my jewels have all res on them as well, but I'm aiming to run enlighten/empower/vitality/purify of fire in a +1 repentance. with this setup i have about +100 life regen with rf active. with all those jewels I can drop poi/pol and still hit 79 capped res in a non ele weak situation, and if I roll ele weak maps I just save em and throw on my regular triple purity setup and run without perm rf

you can use 21/21 pof and pol with lvl 3 emp for 5% all res on both. You don't need vitality to run perm rf. Take high lvl stone golem and path thru regen nodes on the tree and stack enough str/flat life to hit 6k life. If you run rf in weapon/shield slot and soul of arakaali when you weapon slot you gain 50% life recovery which helps between packs. The other pantheon should be the 5% dam reduction when moving. Note I just do without rf on -max res, lower recovery or ele weakness (unless overcapped on fire).

Racoon: one quick thing is you can buy a 21/0 discharge for like 5c for dps gain instantly.

yup I'll be fine if i hit a 21 pof but I cant be asked to buy one and I just hit and vaal bricked almost every one of my 20/20 gems down to 19 last night.

if you check out my tree you'll see I pathed for a bunch of extra regen. and I'm at 6100 life. without vitality I lose minimal life, like 10hp/sec or so.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.1/AAAABAEBAQHcBLMFLQbGDF8RDxLhFCAWbxhWGF0abBynHNwkqij6LdIuUzH7NZI26TpYOw08LT38QYdFnUd-UDBQR1NSU6VVtVXGVkhXDVhjXz9hIWSjZU1mVGhlaHRo8m87dO1343gNeWh9c3_jggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhO-Fe4V9jM-PGo9GkFWRzpZsmK2aO5rgm6Gdrp7NogCi6qcIqW6smK0JrY2t8bXytz64k7vtvTa-p8ABwBrAZsEExFjGrsbYyx7PftIh0jjTb9Wm2CTYvdlh2mLawdte4XPjauQi5FHr7uw47TzvDu_r8B_yQfON85v0g_ZI99f56P4K?accountName=Goresplattered138&characterName=JUGGLEYPuff

i was going to buy a +1 max volls, but the only one for sale was bought at 15ex and relisted for 50ex
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Mar 27, 2018, 3:14:22 PM
50ex is ridiculous unless mathil has done a cospri build in the last 2 days. The 21/0 purity gems shouldn't be crazy expensive this league thanks to the bestiary craft. I recommend testing the rf in wep for the arakaali buff. I am net negative on regen but go positive for 4sec on weapon swap and it is comfortable to run 80% of maps like that with no dousing. If you aren't over capped then flammability or ele weakness can be dangerous though.
Now, i know my character isnt maxed yet, but seems funny when in some t13 maps i activate frozen beast, which happens to be yellow. Fact is i die in them 5 times and portals closes. Not even sure what happens but when im whirling, my "lifeleech" cant keep up with the dmg they do...
"
Zeros wrote:
Now, i know my character isnt maxed yet, but seems funny when in some t13 maps i activate frozen beast, which happens to be yellow. Fact is i die in them 5 times and portals closes. Not even sure what happens but when im whirling, my "lifeleech" cant keep up with the dmg they do...

I mean t13 is pretty high if you didn't fully optimize yet and there will be rippy mobs. One question is if you are getting dpsed down when you aren't hitting anything. Weapon range with 21 cyclone and possible mjolner enchant helps with that. Check pob to check your cyclone range breakpoints because cyclone qual gives aoe but aoe off tree will give aoe to cyclone and discharge.

I'll stop hijacking kgb's thread now :)
do you guys think I should switch my 19% watcher's eye (with purity of ice) with one that has puirty of fire and lightning. I heard that having purity of ice is not that good because of the chill effect you get when you take cold damage. I can get one but it will have 3% lower mitigation
I really don't get what you guys are talking about. This build is borderline immortal. I die pretty much only when I try really really stupid things. Heck, I could facetank shaper beam while IN a Void Puddle. It would literllay take double boss shaper to do enough dps do consistently kill this build.

PS: I run 5,6k life because I don't see a reason to get more.

PPS: Uber Atziri is a Bitch though.
Last edited by BundesHeinz on Mar 28, 2018, 2:34:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info