2.6.0b Patch Notes

Patch 2.6.0b
  • Fixed a terrain-out-of-sync instance crash that can happen in outdoor areas with a Talisman Leaguestone active.
  • Fixed an instance and client crash with the Fated Coagulate monster from the Risen Blood Prophecy. This could result in characters that were unable to load.

This patch has been deployed without a server restart.

Last bumped on Jun 20, 2017, 5:47:22 AM
That was quick. :D

Thanks!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I'm used to blizzard patches which are measured in weeks, so having it done in minutes is so awesome. Thanks GGG
OK I prbly shouldn't delete that character recked with risen blood
My dx11beta client keeps crashing, five times up until now ... :(

Always says process stopped working.

edit: 7 crashes ... mostly act 4 normal
Last edited by loardpcm on Mar 3, 2017, 9:11:41 PM
is there a way to speed up the write to disk part of the patch when my SSD can only hold 30gigs? My brother's patch creates another folder whereas mine doesn't.
just got kicked out of the game for the 2nd or third time. Guess not everything can go smoothly, at least I didn't rip.
I've just logged on again after taking some time out & after downloading the patch I can't even login at the front page
ign: Kza_Taza
Took a break after a few minutes playing. Client can't download the 2.6.0b patch. Reaches 2mb/36.55mb then stops downloading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info