[2.6] Sunder Build (Looking For Advice)

I'm still fairly new to the game and spent most of my time with spell casters and crit builds that I want to try something different and really want to use Sunder.

What I want the build to accomplish is good clear speed with life leech as main source of sustain. This build does not need to clear end game content like Atziri and Shaper as I'm looking for a fun map clearer.

This is the first skill tree I've ever done that isn't following a build. (Highly open to suggestion on node changes)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBANlhXhOFUgHnB3UV7HzZkc618pLQbydkUpd5wKZ4eiFVYVJDMTB3I9MTTBpV6Ua9NorwsoCpJ9w97w5lTZ7NJviuUIdqhNnv0XNrUEc1kpOodqwTyZZs706-p9rB0iG5HVcNNuhOKqmUhrT-Cm6X_mufy_e--OvPfhfhhO-aagmWQ6MRGsGjTjL3MmEh6hjynGhlWf6i6uJh85tXVKcwZafkUTkOJ59M_xLheA3AGsqQhadsRusJOuHYva2NpldN40d-cmwyCfJF_o9Yr6lu

Gem Setups :

Spoiler
Sunder->Faster Attacks->Melee Phys.->Life Leech-> Multi Strike/Added Fire DMG?

(Might drop faster Attacks for Conc. And drop Life Leech to keep both Multi Strike and Added Fire DMG, Dps is alot higher and doesnt effect attack speed too much)

CWDT->Immortal Call->Increased Duration->Molten Shield (Not sure if there is a better option than Molten Shield)

Herald Of Thunder->Curse On Hit->Warlords Mark (Good Endurance Charge gen or atleast I think so)

Wrath? (also not sure what other aura I want to use)

Leap Slam->Faster Attacks->Fortify?

Would prefer to use a Two Handed Axe but any suggestions on Uniques or what stats to focus on would be a great help.

Also not too sure if sunder will be good for bosses or if I should have something else for dealing with them.

Any better CWDT or Curse setups I can use? If so would appreciate if you could let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. (:
Last edited by ValaheilX on Mar 2, 2017, 4:22:05 PM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 9:24:08 AM
First!
Spoiler
Hi.
I'm Going Two-handed Sunder but as Maruder
Unwavering stance and slayer ? why ?
I have since change the tree to marauder and removed unwavering stance, but my reason for it was to be able to leech w/o downtime and the reason I chose slayer at first was cause of the leech and the overkill dmg leech
Hmm im going something like dat i know its maruder build not duelist but i focus on 2-h weps + endurance charges and fortify high life pool and also rly good life leech.
Thinkins about sunder-melee phys - faster atack-multi-add fire and mabye fortify to keep it all the time becouse my ascedency proxy.

I think it will be good starter becouse u can easly switch on all type of 2-h weps mace / axe/sword nodes are easy do get also u can switch sunder to few skills aswell

http://imgur.com/a/CFeLB
http://imgur.com/a/3lTKJ

mabye dat somehow help u
Last edited by japanladies1 on Mar 3, 2017, 7:46:03 AM
Thanks for the input something I suggest doing now that I look at it is maybe dropping faster attacks for something like weapon elemental dmg because on the generic 1.2 attacks per second axe I had equipped to look at dps its at about 3.4 with multistrike and no faster attacks

and I'm also looking at swapping out to heavy strike to deal with bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info