API bug: Chaotic Disposition (cards with stack size 1)

Chaotic Disposition Divination card does not expose stack size via API. Previously, there was no real reason to care about this, but with Divination Card stash tab, this actually has meaninful impact. I have 2 Chaotic Dispositions but this is unknowable.

For science just now i ponied up 15chaos to buy a 'The Void' and 'The Cartographer' and confirmed that this bug applies to them as well (ie, cards with stack size 1)

below are json snippets from both Chaotic Disposition and The Valkyrie (compare, note 'properties' attribute is missing from CD)
Spoiler
{'identified': True, 'corrupted': False, 'typeLine': 'Chaotic Disposition', 'id': '65e6ca1bf061c511cf56f9f16febed21aa20175e4884423f646eb24b64a3fd01', 'icon': 'http://web.poecdn.com/image/Art/2DItems/Divination/InventoryIcon.png?scale=1&stackSize=2&w=1&h=1&v=a8ae131b97fad3c64de0e6d9f250d7433', 'name': '', 'socketedItems': [], 'w': 1, 'ilvl': 0, 'explicitMods': ['<currencyitem>{5x Chaos Orb}'], 'league': 'Standard', 'x': 27, 'flavourText': ["Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you."], 'lockedToCharacter': False, 'h': 1, 'y': 0, 'sockets': [], 'artFilename': 'ChaoticDisposition', 'inventoryId': 'Stash16', 'frameType': 6, 'verified': False}

Spoiler
{'lockedToCharacter': False, 'inventoryId': 'Stash1', 'name': '', 'corrupted': False, 'h': 1, 'ilvl': 0, 'typeLine': 'The Valkyrie', 'properties':
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 1:42:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This should be fixed in the 2.6.0 release!
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
awesome, thanks!
This is still affecting 'The Cartographer' as of 2017-03-05
Is this still occurring for you Xorelock?
Hey, sorry i just noticed you replied here.

I didn't debug down to the data structure level, but this is still showing up in my logs. If you added a new property to expose stack size then i probably just need to update my code, but if the property is still exposed via 'Stack Size', then it seems maybe the bug is still present.

This is still coming up in my logs:
"
[2017-03-26 20:55:03,200: WARNING/Worker-1] Discovered card without stack size, probably stack size 1: Chaotic Disposition
[2017-03-26 20:55:03,361: WARNING/Worker-1] Discovered card without stack size, probably stack size 1: The Cartographer

the logic is something like this:
"
# cards with stack size 1 are bugged
if not 'Stack Size' in self.props_dict():
print("Discovered card without stack size, probably stack size 1: %s" % (self.typeLine))
stack_size = (1,1)
else:
stack_size = self.props_dict()['Stack Size'][0][0].split('/')
self.quantity = int(stack_size[0])
self.stack_size = int(stack_size[1])
Last edited by Xorelock on Mar 27, 2017, 12:08:34 AM
Ah, we have two new properties on the root object to get stack size from cards.

stackSize
maxStackSize
Last edited by Novynn on Mar 27, 2017, 1:46:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info