Atom Package: path-of-exile-item-filter [v1.3.0][3.1]

This package is deprecated and no longer under development.
Last edited by Flinna on Apr 18, 2020, 12:42:50 AM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2017, 8:57:36 PM
Interesting! This is gonna be extremely useful. Thank you!

For new Atom users (like me):

1.- Install Atom

2.- Install the package

3.- Atom > Edit > Select Grammar > Search for poe and choose POE Item Filter (Screenshot)

"
Tenebral wrote:
Interesting! This is gonna be extremely useful. Thank you!

For new Atom users (like me):

1.- Install Atom

2.- Install the package

3.- Atom > Edit > Select Grammar > Search for poe and choose POE Item Filter (Screenshot)

Note that you only have to do #3 when you're editing a new file that has not yet been saved to the disk. Unfortunately, some features are disabled when editing in this way.

Once the package has been installed, opening any file with the '.filter' extension will automatically set the grammar for you. All features will also work normally.
Updated. Full support for both Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger challenge league.
Is there any online (javascript) editors which can use this package or any way to convert from Atom's?
find enough time to make custom higlight package for Ace Editor, which i currently use :(
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Aug 3, 2017, 9:47:56 AM
"
Dissolator wrote:
Is there any online (javascript) editors which can use this package or any way to convert from Atom's?
find enough time to make custom higlight package for Ace Editor, which i currently use :(

The major features all rely on either the Atom API or other Atom packages, so unfortunately not. Ace looks like it could be useful, so I'll look into it in a few weeks. The Atom-specific code is already segmented off from things like the parser, so supporting multiple editors is a possibility.
Updated with support for all of the new sounds, including the voiced ones. This package is going to be a lot stricter when it comes to the PlayAlertSound rule than Path of Exile itself is right now in order to prevent crashes relating to this particular rule.
Updated with full support for War for the Atlas and the Abyss league.
Last edited by Flinna on Dec 6, 2017, 8:59:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info