[2.6] Brutus Lead Sprinkler groundslam! "The Leadybug" ~1.1k str, 100k dps (Dream or Reality?)

Hey there, when i saw the patch notes about the brutus lead sprinkler my mind exploded! The power of this weapon has alot of potential.
Here i will write my upcoming Lead Sprinkler-Strength stacking raider guide!

Right now this is just a build in the planner, but i will run this as a league starter and record my progress.
I chose raider because i love the groundslam with fast attacks.

Here are some stats from path of building using groundslam as my main skill:
Spoiler
these are the numbers without astramentis and no buffs like vaal haste and flammability/fire pen.

this is the fully buffed conc effect dps

these are the defenses, im running grace and acrobatics. keep in mind right now none of the gear has life rolls, to simulate the league start. most items have around 45 str, 6.5k life is easily achivable with decent gear

Links

Gem links in order of importance:
in body armor
Groundslam-Weapon ele dmg-Multistrike-Increased AOE-fire penetration-(Ele focus)

Auras: Blasphemy-Flammability Grace

Vaal Haste-Vaal Lighing Trap-Increased Duration

Skilltree
http://poeurl.com/60y
updated skilltree, changed some pathing to get more STR, also iron reflexes

I will make a video about the skilltree and stuff later on, probably when i get some progress in the legacy league.

Also tell me what you think about my first forum post and what i can add/improve :)

Last edited by Chosenlama on Mar 3, 2017, 3:16:02 AM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2017, 9:15:42 PM
So i just aquired 2 leadsprinklers at lvl 60! been leveling with ele bow before. With 350 str and wrath i have 12k dps, will rise alot over the next few levels...

gear is here:
Spoiler

im using groundslam for aoe and can swap in moltenstrike for singletarget like izaro
you can look on my profile for the character "Leadybug" for current gearing and skilltree progression
Last edited by Chosenlama on Mar 4, 2017, 9:38:25 AM
Does Ranger end up more dps than Inquisitor? Or was that just a personal preference / easier skill tree pathing?

NVM its non crit derp lol
Last edited by CefkaPalazzo on Mar 4, 2017, 12:12:19 PM
Okay ´changed up some stuff and bought gear!
Spoiler

changed groundslam to moltenstrike with 2 wildfire jewels for better clear IMO
Any updates on viablity/DPS and how is it going overall?
Do you have more feedback on bandit's, skill tree and build in general ?

Thanks in advance ;)
Also interested in how this is progressing!
Hey guys I am using Brutus sprinkler as well and I'm dual wield spectral throw lvl 82 right now Marauder chieftain and I'm actually suprised. However I went life base and it's really fun. Not done with the build long ways to go but at 1100 STR currently. I should be able to reach about 1400 at 90 but we will see lots of options to try but I do wreck a lot of content ;) might post a guide build and tree soon.
IGN Kalaxis Or Maximusaureliuss
Just Build this like an HoWA Character last league, but with Strength instead of Intelligence. You will reach Compareable DPS with Spectral Throw (70k+ gmp) non crit and DW. 1,3k STR is doable, which leads in some insane base life. However, the Sprinklers are Maces, means no Whirling Blades, which sucks (for me at least).

For leveling:

Get an Astramentis and 2 Sprinklers, level to 28 and then faceroll everything up to Merciless ^^

www.poeurl.com/898 Something like that is the Tree atm, but i am still min/maxing
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

Last edited by Nurbel on Mar 8, 2017, 3:59:21 PM
"
Nurbel wrote:
Just Build this like an HoWA Character last league, but with Strength instead of Intelligence. You will reach Compareable DPS with Spectral Throw (70k+ gmp) non crit and DW. 1,3k STR is doable, which leads in some insane base life. However, the Sprinklers are Maces, means no Whirling Blades, which sucks (for me at least).

For leveling:

Get an Astramentis and 2 Sprinklers, level to 28 and then faceroll everything up to Merciless ^^

www.poeurl.com/898 Something like that is the Tree atm, but i am still min/maxing

Hmm you went Ragner/Raider. What level are you currently? I am curious as to how you are doing it compared to me. I am doing HOWA pretty much the same as well but Chieftain of course and a few other alterations. I am curious. We should collaborate here I am really trying to Mix-Max this build. Pm me
IGN Kalaxis Or Maximusaureliuss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info