Templar Hierophant Quad SRS totem 2.5

Hey Guys. This is my first time making a build guide. I made this build guide simply, because I could not find a build like this. I'm going to use this in the new legacy league and therefor I have not made a video yet of its performance

Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAOaA-4EUQagC2ENfBDMEVAV1xcvGYoabBqPHNwdqh2-IvQksCj6KU8qEypTKyYsvy9vM4c1kjW5OhY62DwtQYdGcU25TwRV1lZjV8lY5VorWpFca17AX7BilWSEZOdmnmhaaPJqrGvbbAttGW6qb55wu3FidSp7IHxLfLt9GH_GgKSCx4MJg1-DzIRIhMWFMoVghoKGrohaiuSMdo8aj0aTJ5Z0m6GbtZvsna6ePKBCoS-j8qcIpyuofarEr2yycLQMtfK2hrcxtz64k76KwcXDOsNtxYrGrspKytPMvNP72L3ZE-GI6rrr7uwY7Djsivba98H31_iT-b356PrS-wn-Cv5J_oc=

You should rush ancestral bond, because you are able to get spell totem and SRS before ancestral bond. Then you should go over to CI and take some of the nodes on the way. After that you can go which ever way you want it does not matter that much.

Gem links: In a 4l you should go: Spell Totem, Summon Raging Spirits, Faster Casting and Minion Damage/Melee Splash. Now if you have a 5l you can either put Poison Support/Melee Phys damage. Now in a 6l you can put Added Fire/Pretty much any other support gem you like. In the rest of the gear you should use hatred, summon zombies and spectres if you like, blasphemy temp chains, desecrate for summons and flesh offering.

Gear: There are not any needed gear, but of course there is going to be some best in slot: All your gear should have a lot of energy shield. The best in slot gear is: Weapon is either severed nightmare cutlass, because it gives you the poison support gem and makes your 6l now a 7l and United dream which is just a better version of severed nightmare. The best in slot shield is Tukohama's Fortress, because it gives you and additional totem.

Jewels: You should look for jewels which resist, max energy shield, max mana and minion stuff.

That is all. I hope you like this build.
Last edited by Betteski1 on Mar 2, 2017, 5:22:57 AM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2017, 11:15:21 PM
Hey mate.
SRS only stacks 20 times and heirophant with 4 totems will actually lower each spirits damage.
You would be much better off as witch necro with minion damage, skill duration.

If you want to use heirophant any way I'd suggest using 2 totems for SRS and 2 for animate weapon. Or 2 srs, 1 AW and one spell / curse totem.
Cheers,
Zumpo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info