2.6 Claw Reave Raider

Well after some testing I can assure you that (at least until you get a daresso's defiance or lighning coil) Iron reflexes is 100% not viable unless you can be always attacking, the reduction you get from armor keeps you from 1 shot, but basicly any other source of damage after that (unless you're attacking, i get my hp from 10% to max in 2-3 hits) you'll be killed

so for now i go back to acrobatics, and untill i can get a 6l coil, I'm thinking about getting a cloak of defiance for some reduction
You should pick up a daresson's even with just a 4 link Like mine, was only 1C the 3 endurance charges add alot to our Armour and with the 2 CWDT set ups, one low lvl and one high small hits are not problem
and you look like a Christmas tree lol! we get max charges in all 3 all from gear and passives its very nice, with the lighting coil I switch bc there is alot more ele dmg in the game now from last time I ran this build and it only blocks psy and the -60 lighting makes things a hassle and with a coil you would need to run warlords mark with CWDT to get charges. since I switched I now run enfeeble even at low lvl the -26% dmg is nice. Also dont forget stone golem its a huge life regen
Almost forgot to add about the one hitting, almost all 1 shit moves can be dodged and it makes boss fights more fun most the time ;) but as long as you have 1hp you can full heal in about 2 sec
As of right now, this is my current set up. I've cleared several unidentified rare t1-t5 maps at this point, without any trouble at all. I think my total investment at this point is only about 1.5 exalts, as I linked the chest myself with drops (don't remember the exact number it took, but was 40-60).

Unless my math is incorrect(which certainly could be the case) I have about 21k dps based on the info from the tooltip, which is below.
gear
Spoiler
I also have these "hot swap" flasks for if I know I'm going to need to build against a certain elemental type for a map or specific boss.

skill tree
this is my current tree at level 76(95 total points) I had to take a +30 intelligence node because I'm slightly lacking in that stat on gear, but it's no problem at all since it's only one point off of a main section.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAF4DhwSxBS0FtQguDHMNjRHVFfYV_RcmGY4brRvII9Mj9iSdLlMwcTB8Nj031DpCPs9B0EMxRJ5Hfkp9SxxLeEz_TZJOKlFHU7tVhVeXWhpbr15FYEFiWmJ5YqxjcGVNbIxtbG9XdO14GXqEeu97FH11hNmHdowLjX2NgY2_j8GQCpLzlWabjZ2qo4qly7GztMW1SLl8vTa95r6nv9XBoMLswzPP3dCt02_TftQj1gfawd2o7LDtP-2D7g7xivrr_MX-ug==?accountName=JozuSama&characterName=JozuSama_MrClawMan

My fully buffed defenses and Blade Flurry tooltip

As of this post, I haven't completed Merciless Lab yet (I tried it before completing act 4 and died to traps and rage quit)

If there's any further information you want about my character, all should be set to public.
Last edited by JozuSama on Mar 13, 2017, 5:09:54 PM
To be honest, the more I look at this ascendancy tree, I feel like we would just get more of everything if instead of going Quartz Infusion, you get rapid assault and avatar of the chase. Sure with Quartz infusion you get 15% increased invasion rating on the way and an additional 6% chance to dodge attacks, but if you instead path up to avatar of the chase, you can get the same evasion rating buff, but with rapid assault you get onslaught on kill which by it's self gives 20% to our attack and move speeds, and once you have avatar of the chase, you get 100% increased onslaught effect, as well as 20% increased attack damage, 25% MORE chance to dodge melee, and 15% MORE chance to dodge projectiles.
This is my tree I come up with after reading the guide. The tree is non-crit since i go RT, focusing on attack speed to stack poison via snakebite and blade flurry.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwFLQW1CC4M8g2NEdUUIBUgFf0XJhmOGbQhYCP2KCoshSzpLYMuUzBxMHwyCTWSNe831DpCOuE67Ty-Ps9B0EMxRfRHfkp9SxxLeE2STeNQR1FHV5daGl8_X3BgQWKsY3Bkr2VNZ4BsRmyMbbRvO29Xcmx07Xasd-N4DXloeoR673zZfXWBQYNthNmFUoazh3aKOItPjX2Nv4_Bl3mbapuNnaqjiqXLpleoB6lurY20xbXyvTa95r6nwBrBBMGLwuzDM89-0K3Tb9N-1CPWB9i92NXZYdrB3ajkUeoY7T_tg-4O7w7vevJF9qP3MvzF_gr-j_66

Defense (endgame): 200% life, acrobatics + phase acro, evasion, bleed immune (I have a pair of Death's Door dropped), ele status immune (avatar of the veil), 4 endurance charges, perma-fortify (link), instant 7.8% leech (bloodseeker x2 +daresso's defiance + tree).

Offense: 100% poison chance (snakebite), over 180% attack speed, 360% attack dmg, 8 frenzy charge.

Links:
- 5L: Blade flurry - melee phys - fortify - inc. aoe/conc effect - faster attack + (added chaos as 6L)
- 4L: CWDT + immortal call + inc. duration + vaal haste
- 4L: Blasphemy - vulnerability - grace - enlighten
- 3L: whirling blades - faster attack - blood magic
- 3L: Summon flame golem/chaos golem + spell totem + wither

Gear:
- Daresso's defiance
- Bloodseeker x2
- Snakebite
- Death's Door
- Rare steel ring x2
- Rare ammy
- Rare belt with 100+ life and resist (leather or heavy belt)
- Rare helm with life + resist/Devoto's devotion if resist capped for even faster mapping/Abyssus if more damage is needed

Flask
- Seething divine life flask of whatever for emergency
- Atziri's promise
- Taste of hate
- Lion's roar
- Silver flask of adrenaline

Any advice? I'll start leveling this char soon (got a ranger with full respec but used it).
Last edited by vayneteran on Mar 15, 2017, 6:28:25 AM
I've reconsidered and decided that maybe crit is needed to scale this build into endgame bosses like shaper and uber atziri. Overhauled the tree into something like this, still with 198% life.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAF4BCQUtBbUHHgguDPINjQ5IES8RlhHVFfYV_Ra_GY4hYCLqI_Yk_SaVKgsrCiyFLlMwfDIBNe82PTfUOu0-z0MxRfRHfklRSn1M_02STipRR1VLV5daGluvXfJgQWHiYnlirGNwZK9lTWegbIxvV3BSdO14GXrvfXWBQYTFhNmHdonTijiK8Iw2jX2NgY2_koCTkJUumhebjZu1naqjiqXLsKuyGbTFtUi42b02vea-p8GLwaDC7MMzwzrEgs9602_TftYH2sHdSOOf51TndOjW6UbrY-0_7YPuDu968NX8xf66_94=
Good tips guys, Im still sticking with reave as the dps at lvl 73 fully buffed is 38k and I only have 1 crit cluster so far. and with my chest + molten shell I always have 3 endurance charges up so my armour is around 30+% and free onslaught . that buffed DPS is with out a diamond flask

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info