<EMPIRE> RECRUITING FOR NEW LEAGUE (200+ Active Members, 55+ Stash Tabs) + Discord

Account Name: Madstand
Character Name: King_Of_The_Ashes
Highest Level: 87
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Originally started in Open Beta I believe. Came back again early Warbands League. Played off and on since.
Country/Time Zone: USA, Central Standard Time
Average Hours Played Per Week: Varies greatly. Currently 0 as I'm playing other games pending the new league. Can end up playing 40+ hours a week. Depends on work and other life intrusions.
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): Primarily softcore League. Wouldn't be against Standard though.

I'm applying so I can meet people to game with. I have yet to play PoE multiplayer as none of my friends are interested in playing this game. I've never been in a guild before so I don't know what to expect or if I'm a good fit. I'm just looking for cool people that don't take things too seriously and just want to have fun playing the game. That's the reason I don't play very frequently as I can only play solo for so long.
Account Name: KornmanGobbles
Character Name: current mayhem guy is Franken_Mayhem
Highest Level: 94

Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Jan 28, 2013.

Country/Time Zone: ES East

Average Hours Played Per Week: 30+. I'm a freelance house painter so I could work all week or have the week off. I play more than I work though.

Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League Only

I'm 25 and just want some people to play with here and there. I was part of another guild based out of Europe but the input lag from me joining their games was too much. So a US/Canada based guild (or at least people in that area) to play with would be awesome.

Account Name: This will sound dumb but I have no idea since i'm on steam.

Character Name: Bloomer (my last name :)

Highest Level: 80 on a tornado shot build

Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: The account I have on here isn't accurate since i play on steam but i've been playing since early 2015. I have 481 hours on steam.

Country/Time Zone: Us - Central

Average Hours Played Per Week: 20+

Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League and standard
Account Name: WhiteWalkers1337
Character Name: Ne_Ph
Highest Level: 86
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: June 2017
Country/Time Zone: US East
Average Hours Played Per Week: During week 10 hours at least. Weekends anywhere from 24 to 32
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League play only pretty much. Never leveled a stardard account. Obviously a new player to the game.

I am mostly looking for people to play with and possibly meet new friends along the way. My IRL friends dont find any kind of interest in this game so i have been playing by myself which isnt bad just sometimes gets boring. Would like to FInd people to map with in current leagues. Anywho thanks for your consideration.
:: Man in black fled across the desert, and the gun slinger followed"
Last edited by N3_PH on Nov 25, 2017, 6:09:44 PM
Account Name: ThatScrubayyylmao

Character Name: DEEEZHHAHAHA

Highest Level: 87

Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: January, around the time Legacy league started.

Country/Time Zone: CST

Average Hours Played Per Week: Usually about 30+ hours, but recently this league has bored me, so not so much.

Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): Mostly League, Hardcore is a little too much for me.
Account Name: StephanBerlin
Character Name: Stephans_Slayer
Highest Level: 91
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 07 / 2017
Country/Time Zone: Germany / CET
Average Hours Played Per Week: 10 - 15
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): SC league. Open to try SC standard.
Account Name:Hockeye
Character Name:Sohlo
Highest Level:80
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile:Account is 2015. But i actually only started playing 10/2017
went 2 years without a computer :/
Country/Time Zone:US EST
Average Hours Played Per Week:20-30
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.):Currently Standard and League. Willing to try hardcore at somepoint.
Account Name: davidbarr
Character Name: Dimas
Highest Level: 94
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Jan 29, 2014
Country/Time Zone: UK/GMT
Average Hours Played Per Week: 30
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League Only
Account Name: Gikox
Character Name: Gikox_EKNOVA (Mayhem character)
Highest Level: 67
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Aug, 25, 2017. But I didnt actually get into the game until about 3 weeks to a month ago.
Country/Time Zone: U.S/PST
Average Hours Played Per Week: 35
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League only (Im probably gonna try SSF some time in the future but I cant see myself playing hardcore)
Account Name: Fobosollo
Character Name: KamehamehaII
Highest Level: 84
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: early alpha, God knows when that was
Country/Time Zone: PL +1GMT EAST
Average Hours Played Per Week: casual as much my kids wife work and life would allow me
Player-type : league/standard

Planning to go strong into abyss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info