[2.5] Perma IC Juggernaut

Pro
-Can do almost any uberlab combination
-Has IC up 80-90% of the time you encounter mobs
-Can be geared to make it even tankier (with surrender)

Con
-The more mobs there are, the more cwdt you cast, and you can't always control that. You might not get the full key runs.
-Slow mapper, unless someone comes up with a better dps than the essence solution.

About the build
Spoiler
This is basically the same uberlab farmer juggernaut that got nerfed before, but now we also spam spells with cwdt just like the "afk up to tier 16 maps build"

The main reason we now have enough endurance charges is the "Eye of Innocence" which hits us for 100 fire damage on igniting someone. We also use the razor of the seventh sun so even though (with 76%fire res, i think) we should be hit for 24 fire dmg we gain 50ish life back (I currently have 5kish life). This way we won't die and we also have 20% chance to gain an endurance charge thanks to our ascendancy "unflinching" - and because of "unrelenting" we also have 25% chance to gain up to our max number of end charges when we gain a charge.

This combined with how Eye of innocence makes us spam the low-lvl cwdt spells ensures that we have Immortal call on most of the time. Do care about elemental damage, even izaro can get added ele and combined with max charges that could be deadly. I thought I might get my IC up before he even hits me, but I couldn't and I died. So just watch out for that.

One thing that I didn't mention is that immortal call could protect us from some damage and might slower our cwdt proc, but from the few runs I did it feels ok-ish.

Video https://youtu.be/FVBxNe-71HY

Passive
Spoiler
The passive tree can be seen at the end of the video, I just went for every max life, %regen, endurance charge, inc skill duration, a few jewel nodes, EO and Avatar of Fire.
Max life because I wanted to have a decent life pool, could be more though.
%regen because I didn't go vaal pact and from past exp, it really was nice in uberlab.
Endurance charge helps phys reduction if IC is not yet triggered, if it is, then it increases its duration.
I chose firestorm as my skill, mainly because the chest I got had only 1 green socket and mana sustain would be problematic - Though I could have gone for a 5l BV and do clarity I guess. Increased skill dura would help both and is also good for the IC.
I have only 1 red nightmare allocated, but its not needed at all - I will just use it until I have a char that needs it. Jewels (as of now I'm lvl 83) could use life and ignite chance in my opinion - for more triggers. I could be wrong though, sitting at 77% right now.
EO because I don't have any crit mult and crit invest, but I hit frequently.
Avatar of fire because I use spells that don't deal fire damage - but I want to ignite.

Tree
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAPsRMwB7xthYYz38xFj2SF8_FCDvDho-8i9qO2oe0iFXDfObfLgpLmhllmyRzrvt2WGtjc9-dqwZLiftBg7UfAn2xPZ99cQVxq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L01kv6PTeOmV_JFOuG18m6qSsg_J1-YWW3PMkGH-eiCxx2-M4cD7q-nHM4rUA3N_lQ9D3y7OtgBkS3SJy-QVRo47DiFe2ZUgpvtIOFzogAEs_AfaPLAZkVHMtHr7qcI2CRWSNrdj0YdFBZv42okqjbpr4360puh99esmDpYVcYc3I8aUfvNFh8YaHTaYhhW8kGCB1BHg9v3uRa7yx7SOMABBsZdpN3VAAAAAAA=

Itemisation is the same as afk up to tier 16 - we could lose the 50% ignite helm and get a devotos though. We just need an Ignite chance gem. I'm currently using Emberwake and Mokou's - but I'm considering using Taming. Not sure if the 2% fire leech would be missed or not. The hysteria essence crafted sceptre could be swapped for surrender - making us block more and even regain helath on block. That would surely lower the dps though.

All in all, the build is not optimal, but still runs/feels great.

char level is 83 right now.
Last edited by pettyeshatuszurkelo on Mar 1, 2017, 3:33:04 PM
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2017, 3:30:50 PM
Why not refund two of the 5% max life nodes and grab Juggernaut instead? This is also 10% max life plus 24% increased arnmour and increased life recovery from flasks... just sayin'. ;)
You are right, I'll add those points to the tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info