Pure Aegis Aurora Gladiator - Full tank mode

Lulz.. that abaxoth facetank..

Then went into grandmasters and facerolled that, only the aegis ones i couldnt kill and my mate used all the portals so couldnt bring damage over time gems... but 1 exile left in two of the first four wings, rest completely facerolled dont think i even went more than 30% down in es...

Hahaha..
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 26, 2017, 6:55:12 PM
Thanks for your answer Crackmonster !

Sure i will give a try to your awesome build, i just need to find a solution about the 6l godly ES chest ! lol

Do you play in the new league with the build ? If yes can you share your actual caracter ?
Last edited by gregoyre on Mar 27, 2017, 11:30:02 AM
My gear is the same in legacy as shown in the first post. A tiny tiny bit better in terms of better es rolls. Except i am using relic aegis(gg) - which allows me to run the build i mentioned last - with the addition of diamond skin(15% all res) to protect against ele weakness maps.

I recorded the abaxoth and later this week i will record a grandmasters just for fun, and maybe a normal atziri facetank too if that is possible. Videos will come some time when i get around to it.

I am level 91 atm, i have not died since since i changed over to this build at 82. Coming from someone who's as pro at failing as i am - that is saying something. I run any mods except blood magic and -block/armour.

With level 21 grace/determination i am at 84k armour(i wanted to take less grand spectrum because relic aegis means i don't need that much) - instead i put that into ES and at level 92 i will have just below 11k es.

It is possible that this is my all time best build - the only downside is dps, and its still okay. Someone who wanted to really optimize could probably sacrifice some defense for more offenses, but i stick to my dream of making the most tanky pure aegis character of all time.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 27, 2017, 6:38:24 PM
Abaxoth, no special mods or anything but absolute no threat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SpBUH7Ihgg&feature=youtu.be
Ok thanks for your answer and the video ! :)
https://youtu.be/R39RwwbPYBs

Hall of Grandmasters.

Really laggy recording, for some reason my computer didn't like. Also faced one bug that made one exile take 4m ;D so kinda slow and lots of gem swapping etc.. just to show how nothreat the place is. Did it multiple times that day, and only 1 exile did i find in one run that i couldn't kill due to too high regen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6w-VM7X8Wk

Vaal Temple - Aegis Aurora CI Tank

Super easy map mods..
why we take resolute technique ?
IGN Dareiosh
Mostly for increased uptime on bleed on targets by the time we kill them = more explosions. Probably the only 2 damage passives in whole tree.
Hi,

How does your block chance add up to %78? I end up with 68 even with "Painforged" triggers.

Thx,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info