Path of Exile Panties

Greetings

Thought I'd share these Path of Exile panties that my wife made: [Removed by Support]

I had gotten a supporter pack along with a t-shirt, but wore the shirt. My wife decided they would make a good pair of panties :)
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Feb 28, 2017, 7:04:11 AM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 8:26:59 AM
GGG is probably sitting on the rights to these (pun fully intended). Careful with marketing other people's IP.
thread is worthless without seeing them modelled
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
GGG is probably sitting on the rights to these (pun fully intended). Careful with marketing other people's IP.

Oh, we hadn't thought about that.

This was up-cycled from the t-shirt I bought from GGG and thus we just have just this one.

I would hope that GGG wouldn't have any problem with this. Clearly if we had just re-sold the t-shirt on eBay there wouldn't be a problem. Converting the t-shirt into a pair of panties and then selling that, well hopefully this won't cause any issues.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
thread is worthless without seeing them modelled

We only have one of these and my wife figured nobody would want to purchase used panties so these have never been worn.
I see... they're unique then. You're not producing them. That will keep you out of trouble.
I want those!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
Hi there,

There might be a problem when you start selling them. I made a thread about my bronze cast exalted orb a while back and contacted ggg about selling them.

There are some rules which you should honour. Best thing to do would be to contact them through email. Response is quick! Gl hf!
Cut eye holes and wear on head!
Is there path of exile bra?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info