Breach League Ends Tomorrow, New Divination Cards and Other News

I swear I heard that Legacy League came out on the 3rd.
Nice uber awesome Legacy rng that makes my character godlike incoming..
"
iTappedThat wrote:

"
Content Update 2.6.0 will be released at noon on Friday March 3 (US Pacific Time). This is 9pm in the CET timezone and 9am on March 4 in New Zealand. The Legacy Challenge League will also start at this time.

I was confused by that too and had to go searching, the casual "game launch on Saturday" at the end with no time given.

Does this mean the rest of the news schedule is actually 1 day earlier for those on timezones earlier than GMT+3 and all these will be given out at around 9am NZDT?
Last edited by Xanoth on Feb 27, 2017, 5:05:40 AM
yes!
respect GGG for thier hard work to do the best for the game and us ! i love you GGG
Does this mean, the servers are down tonight 10 pm (european time)?
I´m not used to this. How long will the downtime last?
Last edited by IamLoco on Feb 27, 2017, 5:08:02 AM
I liked that AoE was based on radius but I knew it was wrong.

Actually this change might mean they can introduce more sources of AoE as they no longer have such a massive effect for each additional amount.They could even keep the old mechanic but with more restriction on the amount of sources.
Let's wait for patch notes :|
"
Xanoth wrote:
"
iTappedThat wrote:

"
Content Update 2.6.0 will be released at noon on Friday March 3 (US Pacific Time). This is 9pm in the CET timezone and 9am on March 4 in New Zealand. The Legacy Challenge League will also start at this time.

I was confused by that too and had to go searching, the casual "game launch on Saturday" at the end with no time given.

Does this mean the rest of the news schedule is actually 1 day earlier for those on timezones earlier than GMT+3 and all these will be given out at around 9am NZDT?

I think this schedule is in NZ time. The league was supposed to go online at about 9-10 CET, so that means it will be Saturday in NZ.
Oh no... mess in standard incoming.
GGG, can you please add feature which allows us to clear whole tab in stash on one or two clicks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info