[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

This build looks great and fun! Likely my league stater.

What are your 4L and 5L options for spark and BV?
Is leveling with dual FB totems still the way to go in 3.1?
I was thinking about going with this build in next season but I imagine that this build generates a lot of lag and I don't have newest PC. If there would be lag then reducing video settings would fix it as right now I mostly have it set high?
Hi Bashtart, I started playing this game with your build 2 months ago and probably i play still this build on league.

But I found that, that build work great and have big dmg boost with Incandescent Heart, Saintly Chainmail, its 20% extra ele dmg as chaos dmg, with it I have over 70k dmg with my 2 heralds. Only con is that u must cap chaos resistance min up to 50%, to dont random dies, what wasnt hard on standard, even for me as a new player. i did all guardians with that and probably could do Shaper too, but i have weak computer and cant do that with FPS drops to 10.

Stats: 4.8khp 1k ES, all res 80%+, chaos res 75%+ 44% crit chance with 280%multi.

I want to know ur opinion on this setup, if u can please :)
With better EQ I think i could easy reach 85k dmg+. And I forget every shield charge use gives me +10k spell dmg for few seconds. So 100k is reachable or 160k with pots and charges ;)

Have a nice day

"
I was thinking about going with this build in next season but I imagine that this build generates a lot of lag and I don't have newest PC. If there would be lag then reducing video settings would fix it as right now I mostly have it set high?

Try change in settings direct11 to direct9 it helps me a lot.

PS: I was also thinking if there is possibility to make Spark ES Build, but I will think about it in middle of the league. Or maybe you have some idea how to start with it? Cheers.
Last edited by krychaPOE on Dec 7, 2017, 9:49:29 PM
"
Moffers wrote:
This build looks great and fun! Likely my league stater.

What are your 4L and 5L options for spark and BV?

Like shown in the guide in the order from left to right.

"
Ascrobar wrote:
Is leveling with dual FB totems still the way to go in 3.1?

You can chose between FB, Firestorm and Frostbolt... I guess all options are more or less equal.

"
krychaPOE wrote:
Hi Bashtart, I started playing this game with your build 2 months ago and probably i play still this build on league.

But I found that, that build work great and have big dmg boost with Incandescent Heart, Saintly Chainmail, its 20% extra ele dmg as chaos dmg, with it I have over 70k dmg with my 2 heralds. Only con is that u must cap chaos resistance min up to 50%, to dont random dies, what wasnt hard on standard, even for me as a new player. i did all guardians with that and probably could do Shaper too, but i have weak computer and cant do that with FPS drops to 10.

Stats: 4.8khp 1k ES, all res 80%+, chaos res 75%+ 44% crit chance with 280%multi.

I want to know ur opinion on this setup, if u can please :)
With better EQ I think i could easy reach 85k dmg+. And I forget every shield charge use gives me +10k spell dmg for few seconds. So 100k is reachable or 160k with pots and charges ;)

Have a nice day

"

Try change in settings direct11 to direct9 it helps me a lot.

PS: I was also thinking if there is possibility to make Spark ES Build, but I will think about it in middle of the league. Or maybe you have some idea how to start with it? Cheers.

The Incandescent Heart setup Sounds like a interesting option. Once I thought about that armor too but decided against it because I run -60 chaos res.

Maybe I will do a ES version in the middle of the saison when I have enough currency to play arround. Not sure yet.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 7, 2017, 10:52:47 PM
"
The Incandescent Heart setup Sounds like a interesting option. Once I thought about that armor too but decided against it because I run -60 chaos res.

Yea, its cool but as I said I stop random dying with 40% chaos res, yesterday i completed 75% res and now I even dying less than previous that armor, because I killing everything much quicker. Only boss tier+15 are hard, but i think its because lags. I must buy better computer.

"
Maybe I will do a ES version in the middle of the saison when I have enough currency to play arround. Not sure yet.

So ES is much more expensive? Didnt know that. My dream is to have 1HP and big pool of ES. Its so damn cool in my opinion :D

PS: You prefer crit stats and crit jewels in tree, because its scale better in end game or why?
I found out that 8% cast speed giving more dmg than 20% spell dmg + 16% crit chance. From my observations its scale 33% better than any other option.

Hi!

I would like to use this build as a league starter running bv. I want to do some lab runs as they are profitable in a new league. How does this build handle the lab? Should be quite good with the Evation and BV right?
"
krychaPOE wrote:
"

Yea, its cool but as I said I stop random dying with 40% chaos res, yesterday i completed 75% res and now I even dying less than previous that armor, because I killing everything much quicker. Only boss tier+15 are hard, but i think its because lags. I must buy better computer.

"

So ES is much more expensive? Didnt know that. My dream is to have 1HP and big pool of ES. Its so damn cool in my opinion :D

PS: You prefer crit stats and crit jewels in tree, because its scale better in end game or why?
I found out that 8% cast speed giving more dmg than 20% spell dmg + 16% crit chance. From my observations its scale 33% better than any other option.

Actually I just want to have some currency before I try to make new build version like ES work because something you just have to test things before you know if they will works as expected.

It just cannot be true that 8% cast speed gives more damage than 20% spell dmg + 16% crit chance. I just check it in PoB ... at least not with the final build. Maybe in early level cast speed scales really good but later on spell & elemental & crit is the way to go.

"
Hi!

I would like to use this build as a league starter running bv. I want to do some lab runs as they are profitable in a new league. How does this build handle the lab? Should be quite good with the Evation and BV right?

With some decent gear and skill uber lab shouldn't be a problem... with all that life regeneration traps are not too scary... I guess when your gear is not that good you will have to avoid the big hits of Izaro because without some level of gear he will just oneshot you.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hi there,

I've been wanting to play spark for a long time and as a fan of Blade Vortex for boss killing your build seems like something great for me, so thank you for sharing.

I have a question tho. The idea of gem swap and not optimal color is a no go for me, why are you using a 6L Spark ? Is spark damage on a 4 link (eventually in a 30% dmg helmet or later, one of the new shaped item) not enough ? Or is it just a personal preference ? Do you think the build can run T10 - 15 on a 4L spark + 5/6L BV ?

Last question, why don't take the point behind Mind over Matter ?

Thanks and enjoy the league !
See you in Wraeclast exile !
"
MrNereGaming wrote:
Hi there,

I've been wanting to play spark for a long time and as a fan of Blade Vortex for boss killing your build seems like something great for me, so thank you for sharing.

I have a question tho. The idea of gem swap and not optimal color is a no go for me, why are you using a 6L Spark ? Is spark damage on a 4 link (eventually in a 30% dmg helmet or later, one of the new shaped item) not enough ? Or is it just a personal preference ? Do you think the build can run T10 - 15 on a 4L spark + 5/6L BV ?

Last question, why don't take the point behind Mind over Matter ?

Thanks and enjoy the league !

Later in the saison we should have a shaper item or essence of horror crafted helmdet for our bv/spark setup then switch should not be necessary. So that is kinda for early season when we don't have it yet. Normally I will run 95% of the time with spark setup in 6 link for farming.

I am planning to take the mana nodes behind MoM after lvl 90. maybe even earlier I will have to see while leveling.
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 8, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info