[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
hsaker wrote:
can you solo uber lab, i die 5 time at last 1/3 hp boss, he just 1 hit me event my gear pretty good :(
, i don't wanna farm it, just wanna finish it for 2 more point

Hi, Uberlab can be hard if you gear, level etc. is to weak. The key is to dont get hit at all, what is not that hard once you did the boss a few times. I would recommend you to watch a video which explains the bossfight. The endvoss will be a lot weaker when you do the first two fights correctly. To avoid hits never stand still and move around in circles. Also dont go back on the position you have been a few sec before. When you are near to the boss his are not that hard.

"Inspired learning" is more like a fun setup for mapping when you skip bosses. If have enough currency you can try it out for fun but i would recommend goin with the standard setup.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 29, 2017, 9:38:34 AM
no my gear is not weak, seem like i fear to boss, and can't come close to him, i will try next time
Hey, which bandit should I choose? I suggest help Alira or 2 skill points. What do u say?
"
Hey, which bandit should I choose? I suggest help Alira or 2 skill points. What do u say?

Alira definitely, you really need the resists because of all the uniques you run, the crit multi is literally more damage since we are a crit build and the mana regen is also extremely useful since we use mind over matter.

I tried inspired learning and it's not worth it at all. Damage is already overkill for trash and it doesn't help you where you actually need it which are bosses and tough rares beside those points could easily be spent on HP nodes which you really need.

Also, to OP, I think it would be great if you could clean the post from outdated info and links/gear.
If I were to use doryani belt, which would be better , cold damage or lightning damage?
"
wakoko_22 wrote:
If I were to use doryani belt, which would be better , cold damage or lightning damage?

If you can chose I would always go with lightning but if you are not sure with such a thing just try it out in Path of Building. Most of the time you see whats better in theory :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 30, 2017, 4:19:44 AM
what bandit help better? alira or kraityn?
Hey there again; wanted to say thank you again for keeping this up to date and also let you know about my experience.

Currently level 88 (I didn't focus on leveling, I mostly tried things, like seeing if I get one-shotted by different mobs xD)

My gems aren't 20/20 yet, I didn't even buy a lvl 20 spark (didn't feel the need).
Current DPS in hideout with just auras and golem: 62,446
Hp: 4,657 ES: 949 Mana: 545/1495 - no Inspiration and Clarity active

Pretty much all mobs die in 1 hit, up to T15 maps; some require more, based on map mods and whatnot.

What I do not like is the threshold jewels, for me at least; everything feels much smoother plus you can get other good stats from 2 rare jewels, and it allows you to spec out of the "inc duration nodes"

My Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/UnuMicutz/characters?characterName=DifattBidge

I know I have Empower instead of Fortify, it's just to level it up
Also have a Flame Dash which is not needed but I like the QoL it offers

Stuff I tried
Assassin's Mark and Warlord's Mark in the CoH setup, which is fine but makes it harder to get Frenzy charges, which I love; so instead I prefer Assassin's Mark + Poacher's Mark.
Poacher's Mark works better for me than Ice Bite and it gives a bit of mana/life on kill.

I tried using a Vaal Haste with the Inc. Duration but only on lower maps; I also don't feel the need for it, plus if a boss would one-shot you it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Was also using Ice Golem but I prefer Lightning for the QoL.

Did not try a helmet with "3 additional sparks" but I'm pretty sure I would go for those instead of "40% increased Spark Damage"; this only gives like 10-15k extra DPS, which if you have level 20/21 Spark I don't think will matter too much.

I also tried replacing Faster Proj. with Slower Proj. and Pierce for bosses; I prefer Pierce because I like the projectile speed and it's not a big dps difference

Also managed to chance a pair of Skyforth's, tried them out but I get the same damage and need to use the pierce gem instead of Faster Proj., which is it's not worth it for me; tried using the Projectile Weakness on the CoH setup but it's not the same. The only upside I saw was fighting bosses, because you have Power Charges all the time.
If you got any suggestions, I'm up for trying them.

As far as bosses go, as long as you can spam your spark they die really fast, like a few seconds fast.
Some Boss ratings
T10 Malformation - super easy, usually don't even get to laser phase
T11 Chateau - easy (-er with decoy totem; requires kiting without)
T12 Crematorium - super easy, even facetank-able
T13 Waterways - super easy
T13 Beacon - so so (requires some kiting, totem gets 1shot)
T13 High Gardens - easy (-er with decoy totem)
T14 Volcano - super easy
T14 Shrine - easy (map is annoying because of closed rooms)
T15 Beachhead - It's a Breeze - Awesome for XP grinding, I got like 230m+ exp at lvl 88, while picking stuff up and even had to go back to sell once

Unfortunately maps like T13 Lair or T11 Excavation are way too annoying, doable but I don't think they're worth it unless you need to unlock them.
"
ddeil wrote:
what bandit help better? alira or kraityn?

I think the are equal... atm I have kraityn (good for clearspeed) and I am think to switch to alira (more damage, 15% all res and mana req) because I kinda wanna swap out my all res ring against a berek's.

"
UnuMicutz wrote:
Hey there again; wanted to say thank you again for keeping this up to date and also let you know about my experience.

Currently level 88 (I didn't focus on leveling, I mostly tried things, like seeing if I get one-shotted by different mobs xD)

My gems aren't 20/20 yet, I didn't even buy a lvl 20 spark (didn't feel the need).
Current DPS in hideout with just auras and golem: 62,446
Hp: 4,657 ES: 949 Mana: 545/1495 - no Inspiration and Clarity active

Pretty much all mobs die in 1 hit, up to T15 maps; some require more, based on map mods and whatnot.

What I do not like is the threshold jewels, for me at least; everything feels much smoother plus you can get other good stats from 2 rare jewels, and it allows you to spec out of the "inc duration nodes"

My Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/UnuMicutz/characters?characterName=DifattBidge

I know I have Empower instead of Fortify, it's just to level it up
Also have a Flame Dash which is not needed but I like the QoL it offers

Stuff I tried
Assassin's Mark and Warlord's Mark in the CoH setup, which is fine but makes it harder to get Frenzy charges, which I love; so instead I prefer Assassin's Mark + Poacher's Mark.
Poacher's Mark works better for me than Ice Bite and it gives a bit of mana/life on kill.

I tried using a Vaal Haste with the Inc. Duration but only on lower maps; I also don't feel the need for it, plus if a boss would one-shot you it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Was also using Ice Golem but I prefer Lightning for the QoL.

Did not try a helmet with "3 additional sparks" but I'm pretty sure I would go for those instead of "40% increased Spark Damage"; this only gives like 10-15k extra DPS, which if you have level 20/21 Spark I don't think will matter too much.

I also tried replacing Faster Proj. with Slower Proj. and Pierce for bosses; I prefer Pierce because I like the projectile speed and it's not a big dps difference

Also managed to chance a pair of Skyforth's, tried them out but I get the same damage and need to use the pierce gem instead of Faster Proj., which is it's not worth it for me; tried using the Projectile Weakness on the CoH setup but it's not the same. The only upside I saw was fighting bosses, because you have Power Charges all the time.
If you got any suggestions, I'm up for trying them.

As far as bosses go, as long as you can spam your spark they die really fast, like a few seconds fast.
Some Boss ratings
T10 Malformation - super easy, usually don't even get to laser phase
T11 Chateau - easy (-er with decoy totem; requires kiting without)
T12 Crematorium - super easy, even facetank-able
T13 Waterways - super easy
T13 Beacon - so so (requires some kiting, totem gets 1shot)
T13 High Gardens - easy (-er with decoy totem)
T14 Volcano - super easy
T14 Shrine - easy (map is annoying because of closed rooms)
T15 Beachhead - It's a Breeze - Awesome for XP grinding, I got like 230m+ exp at lvl 88, while picking stuff up and even had to go back to sell once

Unfortunately maps like T13 Lair or T11 Excavation are way too annoying, doable but I don't think they're worth it unless you need to unlock them.

Thanks for your report :) I think testing and trying out different things is the funniest part in this game... the theorycrafting stuff! Atm I am working more on speed clearing... later I want to work on to switch from clear speed to bosskilling with a few little changes. SO if you have some ideas for bosskilling just let us know.
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 30, 2017, 11:55:36 AM
What's the BIS 6L chest for MF?
I have over 2k C and just wondering what kind of gear can min-max this build.
Last edited by Repentance3 on Aug 30, 2017, 6:43:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info