[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I see that your running 3 curses atm and we only got room for 2 does it work? do you still get the power charges/increased crit dmg + extra dmg + endurance charges / lifesteal/mana steal

So im thiking should we go for the boots "Windscream Reinforced Greaves" gain +1 curse
Projectile weakness allready give us piercing and insted of evasion/energy shield + Dex we get armor / ele ress AND elemental damage

Ohh yee and im also abit unsure for what to get for those 2 last gem slots on my shield im just lvling 2 gems atm feels like a waste. i was looking at vaal haste

Enlighten + something Mby discipline or Herald of ash?
Last edited by ebaboy on Aug 23, 2017, 11:45:42 PM
Amazing build to clear the map in 2 minutes and proceed to spend 45 minutes trying to kill the boss.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
TeeBung wrote:
What do you think about taking points in the storm weaver node? its close, and the lightning/cold damage would double dip from CoTB right? I got enough resistances in other pieces so im running 2 CoTB and its really good so far, so having 2 would make this node even better i thought.

Well it is like an ok option but not more... what I learned from testing is that for damagestacking is always better to go for crit. For example you need four point to get to it... the same amount you need to get to throatseeker which will give your more dps. Since 3.0 there is no more double dipping.

Fair enough man, seems like crit damage is the way to go then since I already get around 70% when mapping. Thanks for letting me know about the Double dipping, I dont really keep up with all the patch notes so its a good thing you told me LOL.
Have you tried the build with 2 CoTB? what did you think if so
"
ebaboy wrote:
I see that your running 3 curses atm and we only got room for 2 does it work? do you still get the power charges/increased crit dmg + extra dmg + endurance charges / lifesteal/mana steal

So im thiking should we go for the boots "Windscream Reinforced Greaves" gain +1 curse
Projectile weakness allready give us piercing and insted of evasion/energy shield + Dex we get armor / ele ress AND elemental damage

Ohh yee and im also abit unsure for what to get for those 2 last gem slots on my shield im just lvling 2 gems atm feels like a waste. i was looking at vaal haste

Enlighten + something Mby discipline or Herald of ash?

Look... we only can have two curses active at once per enemey. So if another curse is applied the first one applied will be overwritten... but the charges will stay their duration no matter what. The CWDT setup is ment for defense and alos for bosses because our herald curse setup is not working without shattering.

I would stick with voidwalkers. I just testing projectile weakness but it is more because the corrupted gloves normally I would take warlord's mark. Vaal haste is an option but does not seem as good as last season ... so I dont know.

"
diegomineiro wrote:
Amazing build to clear the map in 2 minutes and proceed to spend 45 minutes trying to kill the boss.

Just skip bosses as long as your gear isnt that good. Your single target dps will get better with CHoirs. Bosses are not worth your time anyway.

"
TeeBung wrote:
Fair enough man, seems like crit damage is the way to go then since I already get around 70% when mapping. Thanks for letting me know about the Double dipping, I dont really keep up with all the patch notes so its a good thing you told me LOL.
Have you tried the build with 2 CoTB? what did you think if so

Not yet... maybe I will try it our sometime:)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Do you have a non-PoB link? My stupid fucking ISP blocked it for some reason.
"
Voroseeg wrote:

What do you mean with non-PoB link? For what do you need a link?
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 24, 2017, 9:54:01 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Voroseeg wrote:

I meant for the updated passive tree but nevermind, got the PoB code from pastebin by using a proxy. Now I'm just wondering how do I sustain mana, through Warlords Mark and CWDT? Or is there a better way?
"
Voroseeg wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Voroseeg wrote:

I meant for the updated passive tree but nevermind, got the PoB code from pastebin by using a proxy. Now I'm just wondering how do I sustain mana, through Warlords Mark and CWDT? Or is there a better way?

Oh the passive tree's in the guide are updated... under skilltree and gems. The PoB file is more like a testing things like inspired learning but when I am home I will update it too. Okay just updated the PoB file with the recommended version.

I keep the guide up to date and you will alwys find the recommended version of this build there. Mana sustain works pretty good... for trash normally assasins mark is more than enough and for bossfight you cwdt should proc warlords mark on the boss.
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 24, 2017, 11:49:26 AM
Hey, just want to inform you that your trade link for the helmet is in Standard League.
Hey! Where I can enchant my helmet for 40% spark damage?
And one more question: should I change my helmet
Spoiler
for Starkonja's Head?
Many thanks for this guide! My first run in PoE goes so fun and easy because of you <3
Last edited by Sly_medoed on Aug 25, 2017, 8:35:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info