[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Belly of the beast a good alternative for chest piece?
"
Raastad wrote:
Belly of the beast a good alternative for chest piece?

Yes I asked the same and he answered some pages before that its a good alternative.

I bought a chest with 152 life, 900 arm 1100 eva, 41% fire, 11% cold, 34% chaos res for 20c 20 alch.
Belly should give slightly more HP but its a) more expensive b) I can almost cap Chaos res with that and a ring that I recently bought.
Last edited by pyloniac on Aug 19, 2017, 8:45:02 PM
What do you think about Esh's Mirror as a offhand? (lightning dmg stacks)
Hello, im coming here because i am having really hard times using Mind Over Matter..

It happens a lot that when i get into a pack of mob and getting 2 or 3 hit i run out of mana and dying quickly..

Is mind over matter really mandatory ? Because i feel like having a 300 bonus shield from it ( using herald of ice and wrath ) isnt really worth it...

Maybe im am doing something wrong about it i dont know ?

And i had a second question, when do you use herald of thunder ? I almost use 100% of the time herald of ice + wrath.

Would appreciate some advice here because using mind over matter feel painfull and i guess it shouldnt be right ?

"
pyloniac wrote:

Not too much because it more or less helps only while trash clearing... and this is no problem with this build.

"
trakalax wrote:
Hello, im coming here because i am having really hard times using Mind Over Matter..

It happens a lot that when i get into a pack of mob and getting 2 or 3 hit i run out of mana and dying quickly..

Is mind over matter really mandatory ? Because i feel like having a 300 bonus shield from it ( using herald of ice and wrath ) isnt really worth it...

Maybe im am doing something wrong about it i dont know ?

And i had a second question, when do you use herald of thunder ? I almost use 100% of the time herald of ice + wrath.

Would appreciate some advice here because using mind over matter feel painfull and i guess it shouldnt be right ?

MoM... no of course it is not mandatory. Especially when you run with wrath your unreserved mana pool is very low. I am running atm with HoT and have about 700 unresered mana and that can make a difference because don't forget... it is like doubeling our life leech and increasing our life pool from like 4k to nearly 5k makes a difference.

The situation you described I also had few times but never died because I am playing with one mana flask. Normally when you already have a spark cast out you will not run out of mana because it will be leeched instantly. I tried to spec out of MoM but felt so much more squishy that I decided the downside of is worth it.

In your case... just try it out and test it:)

"
YunoMaining wrote:

Ye i dont see much difference from last season, i guess the jewels give us better clear for breaches and open layout maps but for liniar maps its not that big difference. life based isnt too bad tho having 5k life (in my case) instead of 10k es wuda saved me a few deaths here n there, also not have life regen but we used have ES recharge was nice also for DOT and just lab traps for example other than that not much difference.

Pretty tilted atm as soon as i write here saying i never die i legit died 5 fucking times today and lost 50% at lvl 97 ... it was all dumb deaths also because of party play (only 1 death was solo and i legit got 1shot by beyond boss in a 8mod minotaur map with invurnability and bunch of dmg mods L)

heres the clip: https://streamable.com/ps2fz

(Ps: yes that death and all other are because of me raging at first death and mapping stupidly tryna get my xp back and then dying again repeating the cicle)

Hehe my last death was opening an unidentified strongbox... just got oneshot by an explosion^^

You musst be rich by now... I think to achieve your goal tor each lvl 100 it would be wise to invest a bit in your gear. Otherwise this can be a very very very long way to go.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 20, 2017, 3:41:58 AM
I changed today from Ball lightning to the Spark set-up and it's pretty amazing.

I have a few questions tho. How much better is Doryani's Catalyst than this wand?

The increased spark damage in helm makes a big difference? What does 40% increased spark damage mean? adds 40% of the base damage of the gem?

Is firing in a nova that good? (from the threshold jewel) I mean, with the jewel, we can not focus our sparks on rares or bosses, so the damage is spread.

I just finished a pretty disgusting Elemental Reflect map (T11 Shaped Spider Forest) with this build. Went pretty smoooth.

"
YunoMaining wrote:

Ye i dont see much difference from last season, i guess the jewels give us better clear for breaches and open layout maps but for liniar maps its not that big difference. life based isnt too bad tho having 5k life (in my case) instead of 10k es wuda saved me a few deaths here n there, also not have life regen but we used have ES recharge was nice also for DOT and just lab traps for example other than that not much difference.

Pretty tilted atm as soon as i write here saying i never die i legit died 5 fucking times today and lost 50% at lvl 97 ... it was all dumb deaths also because of party play (only 1 death was solo and i legit got 1shot by beyond boss in a 8mod minotaur map with invurnability and bunch of dmg mods L)

heres the clip: https://streamable.com/ps2fz

(Ps: yes that death and all other are because of me raging at first death and mapping stupidly tryna get my xp back and then dying again repeating the cicle)

Hehe my last death was opening an unidentified strongbox... just got oneshot by an explosion^^

You musst be rich by now... I think to achieve your goal tor each lvl 100 it would be wise to invest a bit in your gear. Otherwise this can be a very very very long way to go.[/quote]

yeah i have about 25 exalts maybe in mixxed currency, i was trying to be a hipster and keep telling myself i dont need better gear i just need to play less stupid and i was kind off trying to save up for a headhunter (even tho im spending alot on map rolling currency and poorjoys/beachead maps) but i guess il go for a helm with life soon instead of devotos and idk maybe try get better gloves
"
FedeS wrote:
I changed today from Ball lightning to the Spark set-up and it's pretty amazing.

I have a few questions tho. How much better is Doryani's Catalyst than this wand?

The increased spark damage in helm makes a big difference? What does 40% increased spark damage mean? adds 40% of the base damage of the gem?

Is firing in a nova that good? (from the threshold jewel) I mean, with the jewel, we can not focus our sparks on rares or bosses, so the damage is spread.

Doryani's is like much better for this build, it is just the perfect weapon for us.

I really recommend you to download "Path of Building" - with this programm you can test everything before you invest some currency... for example just make a helmet with spark enchant and one without it... and switch them and you will see the exact difference in dps. Or when you wanna change something in skilltree the same ... test it first with PoB and only change it when its good.

"
pyloniac wrote:

I just finished a pretty disgusting Elemental Reflect map (T11 Shaped Spider Forest) with this build. Went pretty smoooth.

Look imo it is just not as good as for example a rare shield with life, spell damage and res but if you think its working for your playstyle just go for it. The Shield slot is not mandatory so just take what ever you prefer. I am also still testing and trying to find the best possible setup.

"
YunoMaining wrote:

yeah i have about 25 exalts maybe in mixxed currency, i was trying to be a hipster and keep telling myself i dont need better gear i just need to play less stupid and i was kind off trying to save up for a headhunter (even tho im spending alot on map rolling currency and poorjoys/beachead maps) but i guess il go for a helm with life soon instead of devotos and idk maybe try get better gloves

Yuno... fuck headhunter and just get Inspired Learning. I think I will buy one of those too... just great for clearing maps:) The only problem is to find 4 alloced noteables in small radius.

Wow harder than I though to get the inspired learning to work... now I understand why headhunter is still so expensive^^
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 20, 2017, 11:26:49 AM
Hi guys, added a brand new video with some gameplay lvl 90 ... I am using two spark threshold jewels and inspiring learning jewel (headhunter jewel). I also added the setup in skilltree section if you want to try it out.
Check it out!
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 20, 2017, 3:11:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info