[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
tiagof112 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
tiagof112 wrote:
How do you manage using all the pots?

I really not sure what you mean...

i mean flasks

Still no clue what you mean... just click on them? Maybe you should concrete your queston a bit...
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Im strugling alot with boss fights currently, i clear everything up to the boss in tier 11 maps pretty confortably but then the boss takes forever
hey man, love your build, did it in legacy, was the most fun build i had

Just wondering if you are already working on a life based version for 3.0, because CI is gonna get fucked over by the vaal pact not applying.
I tried a couple of things but i dont get nearly enough life AND damage for the build to perform the same as the CI version and would love your input on that. Is it even possible to do this life based?
"
Darklighto wrote:
hey man, love your build, did it in legacy, was the most fun build i had

Just wondering if you are already working on a life based version for 3.0, because CI is gonna get fucked over by the vaal pact not applying.
I tried a couple of things but i dont get nearly enough life AND damage for the build to perform the same as the CI version and would love your input on that. Is it even possible to do this life based?

In my opinion it makes no sense to solve a problem which might not be a problem when 3.0 launches. Atm I am taking a bit a break of PoE but as soon as 3.0 begins I will level my templar and update my guide. If life or ES based i will decide when all final details are published... I guess I also have to try things out :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jul 14, 2017, 7:46:19 AM
Excellent guide, well complete, thank you!
EDIT: Nice guide!
Last edited by silverdash on Jul 18, 2017, 6:12:59 AM
Hey, just got my Inquisitor to lvl 80. I leveled mostly using spark and flametotem, with a tabulas. Had some issues leveling from early 60 to like 68 where the unique items were equippable, so I'd probably stay with another skill + flame totem a bit longer if I were to level a new one.

Anyways, now the build has really started ramping up, and I've equipped the stuff I got for the character. Have not equipped Choir of the storm yet, as I have one in another league that will be brought to standard soon

Gear
Spoiler

I changed one of the CWDT links to a vaal spark 4 link. I've been using it for an extra burst vs bosses, and it's been helping atleast a bit. I dont really feel the lack of survivability from the loss of the defensive setup at the moment. I've been doing up to lvl 12 maps so far, char level 80, around 8500 es. Still leveling gems so that will be more damage there ofcourse

Question: Whats your thoughts on getting Charisma and 1 node for mana reservation up by CI node, to run Wrath instead of HoT?

Thx for the guide!
Last edited by VaNdaLizR on Jul 22, 2017, 12:00:26 PM
Just wanted to say thank you.

I almost trashed this character so many times.
lvling was a real pain between 55-75ish like pulling teeth but if you stay with it it really pays off.

only thing i have problems with right now is single target damage but thats getting better lil by lil.
PS one of the funniest builds ive ever played.

destroying 13+ tier maps.
So nice to see my name on the frontpage :D the guide really looks great i been thinking about wat to play for 3.0 slowly and even though i want a boss killer early to make nice currency i know il stil wanna push lvl 95+ and i feel like playing spark again tho maybe life based now to be able to vaal pact? i really dont know im not too good at making the builds lol maybe u got any ideas or are you done with spark. Feel free to link me any other build guides u did for 3.0 maybe as i really enjoyed spark alot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info