[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hi, im almost 89 lvl with this build i'm enjoying it alot just the single target DPS scares me.. im playing standart Legacy League and exploring with the atlast with this build is really fun. did this build as my first build in legecy league so that was an intresting expirience to level up the charecter.
Sometimes i still die of reflect if i don't see the reflect mob to fast ... :/
Here is my gear.
"

Flask's
"

Any suggestions what to do with single target dps? becouse i relly want to do all the late game maps never did them before :(
"
Reyume wrote:
Hi, im almost 89 lvl with this build i'm enjoying it alot just the single target DPS scares me.. im playing standart Legacy League and exploring with the atlast with this build is really fun. did this build as my first build in legecy league so that was an intresting expirience to level up the charecter.
Sometimes i still die of reflect if i don't see the reflect mob to fast ... :/
Here is my gear.
"

Flask's
"

Any suggestions what to do with single target dps? becouse i relly want to do all the late game maps never did them before :(

Hi there... your are right the single target dps are kinda weak... I really tried to find a solution for this but its not that easy. Normally when you do something for more single target dps you will automatically lose clearing speed. I would try to switch for example "ball lightning" in your spark setup. Maybe also slower projectiles... there are a few option you can try. When you are willing to switch gems before a bossfight there is a lot you can do... I do not like switching gems.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Ola, im currently lvl 92 in Legacy softcore. I don't have any problems dying to reflect with this gear. I have overcapped res and 9.5k ES (almost 11k with the lesser shrine buff) my only problem is the single target with bad boss areas. Overall im having so much fun with this build and it just clears too fast which goes boom boom boom up to t16 (i've only cleared minotaur so far) I'm not yet sure what to pick up for winds of change enchant tho, ele weakness or temp chains. Anyway

Here is my gear:

"
arstotlepunk wrote:
Ola, im currently lvl 92 in Legacy softcore. I don't have any problems dying to reflect with this gear. I have overcapped res and 9.5k ES (almost 11k with the lesser shrine buff) my only problem is the single target with bad boss areas. Overall im having so much fun with this build and it just clears too fast which goes boom boom boom up to t16 (i've only cleared minotaur so far) I'm not yet sure what to pick up for winds of change enchant tho, ele weakness or temp chains. Anyway

Here is my gear:

Inevitable Jugdement will always set enemies resistance to 0... so elemental weakness will be useless.

After you play with Kiara Determination I would suggest you dont spec down after "vaal pact" into "Ballistic Mastery" and "Primal Spirit" and take "Elemental focus" & "Throatseeker" instead. I guess this should push your dps a lot... how is it to play with Kiara... any problems with stuns?

Maybe try "Atziris promise" ... it helps to push your dps for bossfights.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 30, 2017, 3:53:03 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
arstotlepunk wrote:

Here is my gear:

Inevitable Jugdement will always set enemies resistance to 0... so elemental weakness will be useless.

After you play with Kiara Determination I would suggest you dont spec down after "vaal pact" into "Ballistic Mastery" and "Primal Spirit" and take "Elemental focus" & "Throatseeker" instead. I guess this should push your dps a lot... how is it to play with Kiara... any problems with stuns?

Maybe try "Atziris promise" ... it helps to push your dps for bossfights.

I respeced into Throat seeker and Elemental Focus and it was a huge dps boost. I didn't know why i didn't saw them lol I die a lot from mobs and bosses, especially Izaro, before i got Kiara's so it was really helpful to me all around. I'll try and test out Atziri's Promise and replace my diamond flask with it. I kinda need overflowing chalice so that vinktars and kiara's would be up most of the time. Thanks for the reply!
what u think about CI+skyforth / LL+skyforth variations of ur build?
"
RottenInside wrote:
what u think about CI+skyforth / LL+skyforth variations of ur build?

Pretty sure it would be awesome but I never would make a build based on items only a few can afford...
Thank you for the fun build. Damage is awesome with doryani and wind of change glove. bang bang bang shattered so much satisfaction lol.
but i have some problem now, the burst damage so high that some random reflect monster in drylake suddenly on hit kill me XD
My shield and life is still low under 2k.
Is there some way to make it safer for me?
thx in advance
"
kaliumcianida wrote:
Thank you for the fun build. Damage is awesome with doryani and wind of change glove. bang bang bang shattered so much satisfaction lol.
but i have some problem now, the burst damage so high that some random reflect monster in drylake suddenly on hit kill me XD
My shield and life is still low under 2k.
Is there some way to make it safer for me?
thx in advance

The key to solve your problem is a better balance between offense and defense... max your res, get more es, ... and you will reach the point when your energy shield just drops a bit when you meet a reflecting pack.
Hi there - another relative noob here. This is my first time sucessfully going CI (hooray) thanks to me making sure I had enough currency to be able to grab a 600+ 5l chest and other decent gear. I spent all of my money on gear last night and then whilst running a few DL's today I got a few pretty solid drops so I'm now sitting at another 100c I can pump into this build. If I post my gear below, would somebody mind having a looksie as to what I should look into upgrading? Many thanks all :-)

Spoiler

Couple of notes.

1) I have an almost max rolled Dory's on another chara, just waiting to hit that lvl 75.
2) I'm aware that my helmet's ES roll is appauling and I'm thinking this is what I should go for next? Spark helm enchants are pretty expensive but is it worth spending 100c on a 300 es helm for now? Would it be better spent elsewhere (780ish ES 5l? - the jump would be more from a helm but getting the 44% fire res on my helm is crucial to helping reach cap - my master crafting can only put 20%sh ressies on).
3) No ES on belt but I need the ressies and ES belts with ressies like that are WAY out of my price range. I can see a 110 res 75 es belt for an ex but that doesn't strike me as a priority right now.
4) Really need a staunching flask.
5) Gems are pretty low level (apart from lvl 19 20% spark) - as I can level these myself I'm a bit loathe to spend ££ on them, unless there are any 20% gems I need ASAP?
5) What golem are you preferring? Ice or Lit now?
6) I could have swore I was overcapped on ressies last night but now I'm sitting at 57% cold res (Merc) so I've messed up somewhere. Christ knows where I'm gonna find that.
7) I'm still using FB totes jewels, need to change those.
8) Should I just save my c for something better (excluding jewels)?

Also, sorry to be a pain but would you mind taking a cheeky look at my tree (AntsInMyPants) and advise what I should be focusing on next? Levels are getting more and more difficult to get so stats become more important. I'm probably gonna get the crit chance by Whispers of Doom next, then what order should I focus on getting jewels/ele damage/duration e.t.c?

Many thanks for the help everybody. Probably gonna get 75 and slam out Merc lab tonight - hopefully 6k ES is enough to not get 1 shot (I suck at dodging).
Last edited by Utopia_ on May 2, 2017, 5:23:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info