[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hey, if you wanna switch, i would just add pierce to the gem setup and take the proj pierce nodes on the passive skill tree near the ranger area, will replace voidwalkers pretty easily
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:
Hey man! Love your build been earning tons of currency with it. Currently Lv94. May i ask is there any alternate for the boot. Just got lucky and chance a Skyforth, is it okay to wear it? How do i modifdy my gems so i can still have penetration for my sparks.

"
peetcrook wrote:
Hey, if you wanna switch, i would just add pierce to the gem setup and take the proj pierce nodes on the passive skill tree near the ranger area, will replace voidwalkers pretty easily

Yeah in my opinion you have three options which all bring you 50% piercing:
1) Pierce support in main setup... I guess instead of faster projectile speed or increased duration
2) Projectile weakness curse instead of assassin's mark (because you no longer need it for power charge generation)
3) Passive "Piercing shots"

I would try first the options 1 & 2 because it is the lowest investment. If you want 100% piercing all the time go with 1 & 3. Just try it out.. Skyforth are just too good to not be used :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 9, 2017, 1:42:16 AM

Hello guyz,

Has someone tried this build with a Witch ? (probably Elementalist)

What would be the pros and cons of an Elementalist Witch in comparison of the Templar Inquisitor ?

Perhaps the author of the build has tried it ?

Thx in advance for your answers

Cya ingame
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
"
Dim_de_Lyon wrote:

Hello guyz,

Has someone tried this build with a Witch ? (probably Elementalist)

What would be the pros and cons of an Elementalist Witch in comparison of the Templar Inquisitor ?

Perhaps the author of the build has tried it ?

Thx in advance for your answers

Cya ingame

Hi there, unfortunately I have not tried it yet... but more or less the only difference is the ascdendancy class. Elementalist increases elemental damage heavy... nearly everthing in this build like our two herald's, spark, etc profit massive from elemental damage. So I do not see why it should not work... of course you would have to make some adaptions because Inquisitor has also really good advantages... like crit bonuses like set elemental res 0, really big faster attack/cast speed bonus etc.

Maybe someday I will make an Witch version of this build... but first I have to finish this one :)... Atm working on my video guide...
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 9, 2017, 5:43:51 AM
"
bashtart wrote:

Hi there, unfortunately I have not tried it yet... but more or less the only difference is the ascdendancy class. Elementalist increases elemental damage heavy... nearly everthing in this build like our two herald's, spark, etc profit massive from elemental damage. So I do not see why it should not work... of course you would have to make some adaptions because Inquisitor has also really good advantages... like crit bonuses like set elemental res 0, really big faster attack/cast speed bonus etc.

Maybe someday I will make an Witch version of this build... but first I have to finish this one :)... Atm working on my video guide...

Thx,

Appreciate the quick answer dude.

I am planning to apply the mechanics to the witch because the reason of my question was that one of my >90 lvl witch is unused and just like the idea of freezing everything with spark (old dayz Sporker bla bla).

Will let you know if something is going really good or wrong

Cya
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
"
bashtart wrote:
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:
Hey man! Love your build been earning tons of currency with it. Currently Lv94. May i ask is there any alternate for the boot. Just got lucky and chance a Skyforth, is it okay to wear it? How do i modifdy my gems so i can still have penetration for my sparks.

"
peetcrook wrote:

1) Pierce support in main setup... I guess instead of faster projectile speed or increased duration
2) Projectile weakness curse instead of assassin's mark (because you no longer need it for power charge generation)

I would try first the options 1 & 2 because it is the lowest investment. If you want 100% piercing all the time go with 1 & 3. Just try it out.. Skyforth are just too good to not be used :)

Thanks for the help man! I'll go with Option 1 & 3 then. XD Demn pierce~
"
bashtart wrote:
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:

"
peetcrook wrote:

Aww man do u mind helping me out with the skill tree.. I don't what to remove to get to piercing shots seems so far XD
Hi m8,

Currently i've been playing this build and it works great for clearing maps fast. However I am having trouble with bosses. The boss at t11+ don't seem to freeze. I think my dps is too low, but do you mind taking a look? My character name is Shinzhaoro (lvl 89) on softcore Legacy league.

My dps stats for Spark 20% in ho is:
dps 28,4k (gets higher when attacking)
Crit chance: 49.93% (gets higher when attacking)
Crit multi: 314%

Could you make a suggestion on what I could change so I will be able to freeze bosses? Response is much appreciated m8.
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:

Aww man do u mind helping me out with the skill tree.. I don't what to remove to get to piercing shots seems so far XD

Maybe like this?
Just an example how you could go... you have many options because you do need the stun passives.
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 9, 2017, 2:58:56 PM
I was wondering which gem setup i should remove if i wanted to put in vaal spark ( i dont want it as my main link, just want it as a 4L)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info