[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
sniperms wrote:
Thanks Quick reply,
Raising the level of skill jam
CWDT (lvl 2) + Immortal Call (lvl 4) + Warlord's Mark (lvl 6) + Tempest Shield (lvl 8)
Will these be kept in lvl numbers in parentheses and other skill jams have to be made at higher levels?

Yes... a low lvl cwdt will proc more frequently
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey, love the build! Ive got some questions particularly:

1. how does bloodrage work mechanically? I mean, do you have to cast it manually or does it automatically trigger?

2. im currently running HoT instead of HoI because i couldnt afford Call of the Brotherhood. So i bought gear which had lightning damage, spell damage and elemental damage. Is it worth switching to Call of the Brotherhood + HoI despite all the lightning damage i have on my gear?

Also as a noob question, is the offence page on the character screen accurate in terms of dps? Im looking at the change and its giving me -10k dps when i switch to HoI + Call of Brotherhood. I specifically mean when I cast Spark it gave me -10k dps when i switched to ice.

Last question: which is a bigger boost in dps? elemental damage or spell damage? I read from the guide that Herald gets the boost from elemental but doesnt elemental also affect spark? So it seems like Elemental damage is the better stat for dps than spell damage?
Last edited by bong2002 on Mar 15, 2019, 9:12:04 AM
"
bong2002 wrote:
Hey, love the build! Ive got some questions particularly:

1. how does bloodrage work mechanically? I mean, do you have to cast it manually or does it automatically trigger?

2. im currently running HoT instead of HoI because i couldnt afford Call of the Brotherhood. So i bought gear which had lightning damage, spell damage and elemental damage. Is it worth switching to Call of the Brotherhood + HoI despite all the lightning damage i have on my gear?

Also as a noob question, is the offence page on the character screen accurate in terms of dps? Im looking at the change and its giving me -10k dps when i switch to HoI + Call of Brotherhood. I specifically mean when I cast Spark it gave me -10k dps when i switched to ice.

Last question: which is a bigger boost in dps? elemental damage or spell damage? I read from the guide that Herald gets the boost from elemental but doesnt elemental also affect spark? So it seems like Elemental damage is the better stat for dps than spell damage?

1. Normmaly you cast it once on a map and then it gets freshed by killing enemies.
2. with eldritch battery and mom you can reserve 100% of your mana that means you can do both.

HoI and Cotb has more the advantage that you will freeze and shatter everything.

I think spell damage will give you slightly more damage. The best way to test it out is PoB... check out the video I posted in the guide.

By the way guys... the guide should now be up to date... except the example gear which maybe will update later this season
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 15, 2019, 9:48:45 AM
the build looks really fun but im worried how squish it is to how fast it is. im a newerish player and dont like being one shot on trash mobs and would like to farm t10+ maps without struggle
Last edited by l33tsauce7 on Mar 15, 2019, 2:23:37 PM
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:
the build looks really fun but im worried how squish it is to how fast it is. im a newerish player and dont like being one shot on trash mobs

I have 8.5k ehp atm. With MoM,enfeeble curse and so on. Is this squishy?
I'm concerned with leech and survivability with this build. If there an efficient way to get life leech without using the gem? I also want to go pure crit with 2 daggers.

Thanks.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Mepfis wrote:
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:
the build looks really fun but im worried how squish it is to how fast it is. im a newerish player and dont like being one shot on trash mobs

doesnt sound very squish to me. hows kill speed on t10+ maps and guardians?
any POB link?
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:
"
Mepfis wrote:
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:

doesnt sound very squish to me. hows kill speed on t10+ maps and guardians?

If you mean guardians as in hydra etc ill be honest this build is more for map clearing and shit spark is really annoying for single target, unreliable. Build is god like for map farming but if you want to farm shapers and elders you might be better off with something else.
https://pastebin.com/VptEqRK2

My PoB.
4500HP 3800ES
Gear is worth like 6-8ex
Much to upgrade.
It will be nuts when i finish it :D

So far done only 1 of the guardians (chimera)without any problems.
Red maps feel like white ones.
Smooth gameplay.
Changed shield charge to flame dash. Faster and better imo.
Last edited by Mepfis on Mar 15, 2019, 3:53:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info