[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
EvilSlayer420 wrote:
Hi all leauge start Sporkers, I have been messin around with the build and test ran it this season. Normally I am Witch spark (Elementalist) but I have kept my eye on this build, and ran it before.

Seeing as bashtart's build went 6link spark, I decided to run it as 100% Templar and everything to his specs and see how the tankyness and dps mix that he is created blend.

here is what I found out so far:

This build wants uber lab asap, but that's hard at start of a league, and even with 6 linked Tabula Spark ~ but it's not impossible...

here is my protips:
Solo Self found - take Crit ignore path first probably for spark dps

trade league- JOIN/ SPEND CHAOS TO GET UBER TRIALS. We need that Crit ignore! so bad!

-Uber Izarou: (Use lightning spire trap 4 link)
elemetal focus - we don't care for freeze on this skill or shock
controlled destruction
Lightning pen

Herald of thunder - Curse on hit - Conductivity

This + 6link spark should drop him easily.
make sure to grab the shrine and disable traps if you can!

Cast speed:
Make sure to get cast speed on the weapon, or you feel chunky casting. Cerberus limb can reach high cast speed. 18%
Make sure to rush 20/20 spell echo
buy one if you have too

-
I'm gonna buy chernobs or that other shield and see what happens. been lazy using a decent yellow. will report back.

SPARK
faster projectiles! NEVER SLOWER the more % multiplier just aint worth it.
Pierce - Core (sry) maybe fork? gotta test....
Spell Echo - Locks you in place but you can't deny the cast speed for this skill
-Rest up to you
I use
-Lightning Penetration (early till uber lab then replaced)
-added lightning damage

-once uber is done I'd replace Lightning Penetration for controlled destruction.

-if you can get Doryani's Delusion boots - these replace added light till then.
GG early boost?

and if you can get added light enchant (low tier) on them, even better.

Also for boots, we can highly suggest Voidwalkers for the phasing + pierce

---
And lastly ya damn sparko's Mathil's has suggested switched Elemental Focus into spark during Hard bosses like Minatour or Uber izarou/ shaper.
We won't be freezing/ or shocking then anyways.

Lmk yall?

i followed the guide and got "crit ignore" ascendancy as my 3rd ascendancy so dunno what you are talking about
anyway uber lab is very easy even with spark, got it first try. Obviously full key run is very shitty.
So far decent build, i am clearing anything below t10 with very bad gear. Even without mom, didn't get any red drop yet.
the PoB gem links differ from the ones in the guide, which links should I follow?
"
Camron932 wrote:
the PoB gem links differ from the ones in the guide, which links should I follow?

Use the links in the skill gem secrion of the guide.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Noob question, I see like level 74 you removed spark from your build, how do you charge your souls for vaal spark to be able to use?
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Camron932 wrote:

Use the links in the skill gem secrion of the guide.

Dammit, I was using the PoB links lol, thanks
Also one last thing, in the links section you dont have arcane surge listed under the lightning golem setup and you only have 2 4l and 3 3l. Should i add Vaal haste to the aura setup to make my 3rd 4l?
okay i am new to POE.
but when i try you aura setup it takes 95% of my mana and i have only 45 mana left is it worng with the 95% mana resvered ?
that website you're using for your new skilltree is hell. never seen a website crash my pc 10x in a row
"
zzoy wrote:
okay i am new to POE.
but when i try you aura setup it takes 95% of my mana and i have only 45 mana left is it worng with the 95% mana resvered ?

Your character profile is private, but i'm assuming you have herald of ice, herald of thunder and wrath active. You should only run 2 aura herald of ice and wrath or herald of thunder and wrath.
"
Jasonx3 wrote:
"
zzoy wrote:
okay i am new to POE.

Your character profile is private, but i'm assuming you have herald of ice, herald of thunder and wrath active. You should only run 2 aura herald of ice and wrath or herald of thunder and wrath.

only have Herald of ice and warth, but i found out that arcane surge mana multiplier makes the damage :) why run haste in the wep setup if you cant have it active ?

thanks for the fast answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info