[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

How the hell can you even face tank anything with this build?? It's imposible to even stay close to the boss and use BV cuz it hits me for 4-5k. AzyIlIyzA my character name if you want to see.
is call of the brotherhood still very important? or is it better to use rare rings
https://youtu.be/_IPR_CVuhxU

T11 Elder video.

Was my first time running it without Overflowing Chalice and with Vessel of Vinktar instead (that thing is a HUGE damage boost to portals, you can see them melting when I pop it), lost some regen because of that, so I had a bit of a trouble for a moment.

Obviously switched out Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice for Wrath and Arctic Armour for the boss fight.

Already did T15 Elder with this build deathless.
"
Azyl21 wrote:
How the hell can you even face tank anything with this build?? It's imposible to even stay close to the boss and use BV cuz it hits me for 4-5k. AzyIlIyzA my character name if you want to see.

Don't know, but somehow you missed the "Potency of Will" and "Shaper" nodes in your tree. Intentionally?
"
is call of the brotherhood still very important? or is it better to use rare rings

It is not, we don't run cold damage.
"
kirjami wrote:
"
Azyl21 wrote:

Don't know, but somehow you missed the "Potency of Will" and "Shaper" nodes in your tree. Intentionally?

Im still 81lv, going for them right now :D. Gonna keep leveling this build. My HP rn is 4.3k Hope it will get close to 5k around 90 Lv
"

Cotb is still a very good option... if you like that shattering stuff :) a rare ring will give you more life and reistances but with cotb you will freeze nearly all mobs while mapping.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hello people , i was trying to use this build , and it was very safe and smooth during leveling ( i only died twice during story ) , but when i go to the maps , im simply destroyed.

Im just keep getting one-shotted by normal mobs in t1-t2 , and damage is not high as i expected.

My survivability is very bad , in spite of i didnt go very budget setup.(spend more than 1 ex)

Im trying to cap my res as soon as possible , but any advice other than this?

(btw , i bought a doryani too , but cant use cuz of level restriction ,stuck in 69)
If you set your privacy settings on here so we can see your character then we should be able to give you better advice. Without that I am not really sure where you are going wrong.

It is definitely important to have elemental resists capped for endgame mapping though as I am pretty sure there can be a lot of elemental damage flying around.
Sorry for that , it should be visible right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info