[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Lojames22 wrote:
Need some quick advice. Build is still going pretty well, lvl 89 and most content is cake. Dropped Elder like he was nothing but Atziri kicked my ass. Any advice on switching out gear when going up against Atziri?

Atziri is more a mechanical boss... know the mechanics and avoid the stuff and most importantly don't attack the reflection add ;)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Thanks for the last answer and the build is going very well but I have a question about a few more things and would appreciate it if it was answered.

-Do you also only have 5% chance to freeze because my gear is also identical to yours at the moment and the herald of ice and onslaught setup is happening rarely (like 3 to 7 packs it procs). Am I perhaps doing something wrong?

-What enchant would you recommend on your gloves, boots, and helm if my gear is nearly the same as yours. So far I got 4% leech on boots and feel like it's helping.

Thanks again for your time!
Hey guys, I really like this build and its playstyle but right now I'm really stuck when it comes to optimizing it and I die a lot to various things. With my tries to make my gear better I already spent like 10 exalteds and I'm not even sure if I'm making it worse. To get the last ascendencies I need to do the last lab but I don't even survive the way to the boss even if a friend kills him for me.

Can you guide me by telling me what should be my next step? I'm completely confused about how to approach the optimizing of my gear.

https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lightmare_/characters

What I'm currently trying is to get 4 blue sockets onto my perfect form (costed me over 1000 chromatics already) and to find good defensive gauntles since my resistences are very low.
The Belt is hard for me to exchange because then I'm missing attributes for my gear and a good belt with Dex is also very expensive. Problems everywhere :/
Hi! have you even tried to use "Skyforth"?
"
Jellycars wrote:
Thanks for the last answer and the build is going very well but I have a question about a few more things and would appreciate it if it was answered.

-Do you also only have 5% chance to freeze because my gear is also identical to yours at the moment and the herald of ice and onslaught setup is happening rarely (like 3 to 7 packs it procs). Am I perhaps doing something wrong?

-What enchant would you recommend on your gloves, boots, and helm if my gear is nearly the same as yours. So far I got 4% leech on boots and feel like it's helping.

Thanks again for your time!

Crit with cold damage has a 100% to freeze and you should nearly always crit. For Onslaught you also can use abyssal jewels... enchantment on gloves it does not really matter... on boots leech should be good.

"
Lightmare_ wrote:
Hey guys, I really like this build and its playstyle but right now I'm really stuck when it comes to optimizing it and I die a lot to various things. With my tries to make my gear better I already spent like 10 exalteds and I'm not even sure if I'm making it worse. To get the last ascendencies I need to do the last lab but I don't even survive the way to the boss even if a friend kills him for me.

Can you guide me by telling me what should be my next step? I'm completely confused about how to approach the optimizing of my gear.

https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lightmare_/characters

What I'm currently trying is to get 4 blue sockets onto my perfect form (costed me over 1000 chromatics already) and to find good defensive gauntles since my resistences are very low.
The Belt is hard for me to exchange because then I'm missing attributes for my gear and a good belt with Dex is also very expensive. Problems everywhere :/

Well you are level 85... just level... normally Uberlab should not be a problem but you need to avoid stuff... you also use some mf gear... if you have problems with survivability etc. I would drop those until you are strong enough... get more life!

"
MaxFactor wrote:
"
MaxFactor wrote:

Skyforth will kill one of our main defenses... life regeneration that is the reason I did not really think about them.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Thank you for this build, I've found my starter for next league :) Adjusted a little to me playstyle and ended up with one curse and a dagger ^^ curse is from elder ring. 5.5k life and 850 unreserved mana with spark dps at 30.5k in H/O. It's fast and tanky since you freez everything ^^

My gear:

Spoiler
Thank you for the build, I am really enjoying it - Unfortunately I am at a point where I am stuck on where to go with upgrades - I have 2 6 link inpulsa's, 1 is running BV and the other is running Lightning Tendrils/Glacial spike but I don't know which one I should be using and where to improve for end game bosses? Currently I am clearing T14 maps fine.
I just sold some boots that I found for 40EX orbs so I have a bit of cash to upgrade where I need to, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I would link my char gear but I have no idea how :S
"
Ravesh wrote:
Thank you for the build, I am really enjoying it - Unfortunately I am at a point where I am stuck on where to go with upgrades - I have 2 6 link inpulsa's, 1 is running BV and the other is running Lightning Tendrils/Glacial spike but I don't know which one I should be using and where to improve for end game bosses? Currently I am clearing T14 maps fine.
I just sold some boots that I found for 40EX orbs so I have a bit of cash to upgrade where I need to, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I would link my char gear but I have no idea how :S

What I see is:

1. Buy 20/20 corrupted gems
2. Buy helm with 3 add spark proj
3. Quality and think about 2nd mods on flasks
4. Buy new jewels all should have life
5. Gloves, Belt and ring could have more life

When it comes to singl target setup its up to you what is better for you simply test it :)
Gear
Spoiler

Hii,

I followed your entire guide and played around with the BV and LT setup but I'm having a really hard time killing bosses. I can't even kill T9 bosses without dying several times. I spend over 10-15 ex already and don't really know what I'm doing wrong at the moment. Anything you spot that I'm doing wrong?

Treshold jewels not in gear but I have them o n the tree, Also my profile is public so you could check my tree if needed

Last edited by Spaceknijn on Feb 16, 2018, 8:02:03 AM
Any new changes for the next patch ?
---

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info