[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
bionicpope wrote:
What issues are people having with Abysses exactly? I see it mentioned on the last few pages. Are the sparks not able to leap over them?

Basically the only time I die is if I shield charge to an abyss (hole) and I'm too close and try to cast spark, nothing happens. Even though sparks should be coming out of every side of me, if I'm up against a wall, or abyss in this case, I'm casting but nothing is happening, so no leech and everything just destroys me. I've learned to stay back some.
"
Destrol wrote:
Hey bashtart fredlaf again,

First. I was wondering why you switched Herald of thunder for vaal hasted?

Second. I have been able to run fast and without any death most maps up to 15, but for bosses ... I feel like there's a lack of sustain vs boss when you can't refilled your flask or so. I have been trying to see if the +3 sparks is really that good and since i'M well gear and most gem 20/20, t10 and higher maps doesn't really take more time without the +3... We can one shot most mob, and I finish rare mobs with GC. Since my only death in bout 100 maps are vs boss what would suggest i could replace the + 3 sparks to make it more consistant?

Fredlaf

Hi, I drop HoT to get a higher unreserved mana pool. What you can is to use a vaal breach gem... it will allow you to fill all your flasks at least once per bossfight... also it will give you charges and aoe leech which more or less make you nearly undyable for a few secs.

You should adapt your gear to your playstyle... so if it feels better for you can go with another enchantment.

"
kronnz wrote:
could you give me a hand with increasing dps and what to get in my 6l chest... was thinking about going LT / GC or empowered LT...... I can do higher tier maps fairly easy but would like more dps on bosses.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kronnz/characters

Char name: KronnInQ

Maybe a lvl 4 empower could do the job... try it out in PoB! I guess you could get a bit dmg with multiple crit multiplier jewels.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:
Hi mate!
I did try to copy exactly as your guide. But my GC damage cant reach 15.000 as you do. Even if I try to buy the same as gears, gems(20) or jewels.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KirRoyalXIII/characters here is the link please help me check if something are going wrong because my GC damage just abt 6.000 :(. sorry if my english confuse you but please help me, really interested in the build :D.

Dude... I am level 92 with my char... you are lvl 77 atm. Thats alone are 15 Skillpoints and a lot of stats. Your gems are not leveled... etc.

Thanks for the replying, btw if I get ~15 skill points and all gems are 20, my GC dmg is the same as you right? just back to the game after 2 yrs then many new things idk. please list it if something I'm going wrong or couple of recommendation would be helped me :"> Thankssssss
"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:

Thanks for the replying, btw if I get ~15 skill points and all gems are 20, my GC dmg is the same as you right? just back to the game after 2 yrs then many new things idk. please list it if something I'm going wrong or couple of recommendation would be helped me :"> Thankssssss

No your gems are not level 20... only your quality is 20%. So you miss a lot of dmg there... and yes when you and your gems are leveled you should have similar dps with similar gear.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:

No your gems are not level 20... only your quality is 20%. So you miss a lot of dmg there... and yes when you and your gems are leveled you should have similar dps with similar gear.

Thank you man! God bless you on these fine days :D
I still dont know if i should drop BV and get GC instead :\
Wish i could make a vote so i know what most people prefer

i have the money to switch :)
"
Thared wrote:
"
daco222 wrote:

Hi mate, thanks for your attention, I bought what you suggested and its really better, still dont know if ill change to ethereal knive since i have the helmet with the enchant, but atm I feel with nice defences, I need to change flasks probably, to scale on a good way the perfect form.

Bashstart build its really amazing, but its my first time playing as a non melee char, since 2013 I played poe as melee, this is new for me, probably Im bad playing and bashstart can do all content, but now with yours i feel more defensive, thanks mate, any suggestion may can you tell me. GL

Ill leave my gear for any suggestion, was a pain in the ass to get the min of res, probably i needed to change my CoB ring, but dont know, thx mate

Hi daco22 !
with my setup you really dont need COB because with no HoI you dont need high cold damge to freeze and shatter monster to deal aoe damage. pick a rare ring with high life, mana and resolve you res problem.with extra cold dps from weapon( with EK, GC or baldefall which have pure physical sepll dmg ) you can freeze monster with critical. Switch helmet to a rare version with some spell dmg , life , dex and res is good to. with 5k7 life and 1k mana. i can tank t16 boss. let try it.
If you doubt about EK, i can try ti make a video for you. :D
P's : until you dont run combo HoI + onslaught support , just pick a abyss jewel with have % gain onslaught for 4 second on kill.( it have % gain from every monster you kill with any skill, not only kill by HoI , so it really good too.)

Hi mate thanks for your answer, I did some changes to the setup, thanks to a good friend that recommended me some gear changes, I got a The watchers eye jew with clarity, take from mana damage instead of vitality, since the vitality regen its not a lot, and the leech rates are not good enough for me, i changed to a more flat spell damage dagger and ring, instead of the worms ring, because its a shit to lose a ring slot. The only thing its that i only have 4.7k life and 1.1k unreserved mana, dont know how you achieved that insane amount of life, 5.7 its a lot!, my results are really good, im making 65k spark damage unbuffed, only with wrath aura and 9.7k blade vortex damage unbuffed, with buffs its a really big improvement. Ill post my gear. I did guardians, but I die 1 time each time I do them, its because my life its so low, dont know how can i achieve more life, ill rise more levels.

Stibnite flask its not a bad idea btw, since you blind bosses, that means a great reduction to hit you
Thanks mate and wish someday we can talk inside the game, my ign its @SatanSexyLegs, have a great day mate, and what a great build did Bashstart, im having a lot of fun with the build.
Last edited by daco222 on Jan 6, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
I am following the main setup and I am still lacking alot of damage and I cannot for the life of me figure out in PoB where I am missing it. I know i need a 6link inpulsa which im working on now and that will help BV. Its mainly the spark damage I cant seem to figure out how to get more other than the 3 crit nodes i am missing on my tree. If you guys could take a look and lmk where I need to go i would really appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/nq6RK9AS

Also this is my first league so I have no idea how to link gear lol.
Last edited by TrioGG on Jan 6, 2018, 3:13:20 PM
At the beginning you said that leaving gem color to match with spark.

So it's question. What is the best BV gem setup?

"
Blade Vortex + Spell Echo + Physical to Lightning + Concentrated Effekt + Increased Critical Strikes + Controlled Destruction
When you use Impulsa drop "elemental focus" and "increased criticl strikes" or "controlled destruction" instead to still profit from the increased shock effect.

Or changing C.Destruction to Added Cold Damage ive seen with other setup. Any ideas?
Thank you so much for this character, one of the best characters ive ever played and i am currently farming mesa and several other red maps with relatively ease, up to t12 bosses, t13 desert springs i cannot do at all but other than that im doing fine. Made some changes to gear as i got more currency.

Current Gear. About 4ex into gearing i think. Next upgrade im gonna be saving for is a 6l inpulsa.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info