[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
xiongjipeng wrote:
CAN YOU PROVIDE A CI VERSION OF THE TREE FOR THIS BUILD

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
xiongjipeng wrote:
CAN YOU PROVIDE A CI VERSION OF THE TREE FOR THIS BUILD

CI Skilltree
Not sure about Ghostreaver... you have to try that out.

"
Jaccob wrote:
what kind of enchantments are good on gloves and boots for this build?

Gloves what ever you prefer... boots are few option... f.e. faster attack & cast speed, life regen when hit recently, or add dmg to spells.

"
SacrifXx wrote:
Hi Bashtart,

Do you mind looking at my current gear and suggest which to upgrade?

I stil feel a little squishy

Spoiler

Get Chernobog's pillar, Starkonja's and enfeeble instead of projectile weakness in cwdt. Also spec into the mana nodes behind MoM.

"
PikusQ wrote:
Hello Can U Please Check My Char (Standard 94 Templar) And Tell Me What Should I Change To Improve (DPS) Is Nice, But If There Is Anythink I Can Change.

Somethink Good Vs Boss / Guard /Shaper

Gems Setup Or My Gear.

Thank You

Well your gear is really good already... but drop wise oak... that flask is useless with invetiable judgement and get a diamond flask for biiiiig dps boost. Most potential to improve you have on jewels... get some with %life and as many critical multipliers as possible. Yeah and maybe get glacial cascade and LT also lvl 21 q20.

"
zeroDeeps wrote:
Hey guys, I can't figure out why going Sanctify and Pious Path and not Augury of Penitence and Instruments of Virtue (shield Charge) or Pious Path and the two minor notes before Sanctify and Instruments. Could someone explain the advantage to me, as on PoB going the other ways gives more dps (and some more mitigation on bosses)?

The whole sustain and survivability of this build is based on Sanctify and Pious Path... without vaal pact I think is the best way but you can try going Augury of Penitence and Instruments of Virtue like the build was last league.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 30, 2017, 1:46:32 AM
My gloves.
yo finally ive progressed getting lvl 75 and i have to say the build is playing itself now. can to t5 easy af didnt get any higher maps yet. just need 1 jewel to allocate the passive for the charges and some gloves then i should be finished with the build. 2 days ago i was struggling a bit cuz i didnt find a good weapon and thought xbox doesnt have all the weapons like the pc version. instead of the vaal sceptre im using singularity and at that point i was able to use shield charge and its soooo smoth now. kinda sick how much dmg i deal and how fast i am. spark and bv are too strong together. im rly farming like a god now, ur the best
"
PikusQ wrote:
Hello Can U Please Check My Char (Standard 94 Templar) And Tell Me What Should I Change To Improve (DPS) Is Nice, But If There Is Anythink I Can Change.

Somethink Good Vs Boss / Guard /Shaper

Gems Setup Or My Gear.

Thank You

Hi , why u increased Arcane Surge 20/20 , how u spent 400mp ? u take jewel near scion , but did not take MoM ? And u have +3 proj and 30% ele dmg but use 2 Hazard REsearch ? i think 1 HR was that's enough.

If ur looking more dmg , use rar dagger more crit , opal ring and good rare jewel.

DPS my spark has ~41k in HO , and 424% multi. But i think can do more DPS.
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Dec 30, 2017, 9:21:44 AM
That really a great build Bashtart !!!
when im lv 90 with 5 link the perfect form chest socketed 5 link spark, and i socketed BV on glove with lv 16 fast casting , lv 16 mana leech + 50% crit mutil, use watcher's eye Jewel with 31% physical damage convert to lightning damage with wrath , 9% damage taken from mana before life when effect by clarity( so i can con vert 81% physical damge to lightning ),use worn's unset ring for warth aura.i dont use heral at all ( so i have 10% mana reserved+ 46 mana reserved from clarity lv 1, have 1k6 mana left for MoM).other thing is the same with your guide. i kill all t16 map with hard mod ( some hard with pit of chimera summoner ) and T17 shaper too. really great.best choice and not cost much.

Then i make a lot of currency. i want to improve my build( sometimes die because bug of Spark cant target enemy ) so i changed weapon to rare with 2 mod extra physical dmg to ele dmg , changed watcher's eye with two roll : % damage leech as life when effect by vitality , % physical damge convert to lightning dmg when effect by wrath, now i use 2 aura : vitality + wrath with 56% mana reserved so i changed a little on Skill tree for more mana with 927mana unreserved now. then because used weapon benefit alot physical damge extra to element damge so i changed spark and picked Ethernal Knife with fast clear although without HoI. Now i make a char can kill all t16 hard mod deathless, and elder red map deathless.( My improve cost me 10ex so people want cheap just follow great Bashtart ).I dont know how to post link so i post POB here : https://pastebin.com/6pHCFNW6.
thank you alot Bast !!!!

P's : sr for my bad english !!
P/S 2 : if you have trouble from map with poison on hit cause your mana lost so fast, just go with glove fast casting + mana leech, it cheap )
p/s 3 : if you dont rich and die alot by abyss monster or strong monster, use can setup CWDT + bodyswap max lv because shield charge cant move above abyss ana on small area. it will help survive but sometimes it joke when swap you to the trap of bloodline dead monster
Last edited by Thared on Dec 30, 2017, 9:31:40 AM
You can get some insane gloves cheap for the spark setup.
I managed to get ones with 18 lvl faster proj, 13% increased attack and cast speed and socketed gems have 50% crit multi. all elder mods. The gloves were listed for 15c too and had a decent life roll ( no res ) Sadly i need hrimsorrow for full conversion on BV so i ended selling them
"
My gloves.

wow thats nice, how much for it ?
Serious question;

I want to play this build (and am like level 45), but am I doing it wrong? I lay two totems and just run around and let Flameblast x2 blow enemies up? It's so boring and it takes a while to kill stuff and bosses x.x
hate thits abyss blocking >.<

Last edited by Jaccob on Dec 30, 2017, 1:41:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info