[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
harlemhomeboy wrote:

rly great build, done all guardians except chimera (havent attempted)

i hate using blade vortex lol

Oh nice you are doin the vaal breach setup I did last saison... in this case i really would recommend to use lightpoacher helmet... that should be sick with this setup. Maybe you want to give some feedback when you tried it out.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey, it's me again..
As you can see i finally made it to lvl 85 and i had enough currency to buy Doryani's and now i am broke again...

unlike you, i don't have any luck with drops.. ran 3 digit maps by now and have not seen an exalted orb nor an devine orb .... that's very frustrating...

anyway...

today i finally got the last trial so i could open up Uber-Lab...

that doesn't work for me, traps are eating me alive (using 1 instant and 2 bleeding immune flasks) and having problem with Itz.. I managed to "beat" him in the first room but that sure took a while.

Can you look over my gear/tree and give me a recommendation please ?

Having fun with the spark build.. did a T12 unique Map without ANY problems, it was a ezpz..
Hey bashtart could I use this item for spark or BV as fake 6 link?

"
Clayton1403 wrote:
Hey, it's me again..
As you can see i finally made it to lvl 85 and i had enough currency to buy Doryani's and now i am broke again...

unlike you, i don't have any luck with drops.. ran 3 digit maps by now and have not seen an exalted orb nor an devine orb .... that's very frustrating...

anyway...

today i finally got the last trial so i could open up Uber-Lab...

that doesn't work for me, traps are eating me alive (using 1 instant and 2 bleeding immune flasks) and having problem with Itz.. I managed to "beat" him in the first room but that sure took a while.

Can you look over my gear/tree and give me a recommendation please ?

Having fun with the spark build.. did a T12 unique Map without ANY problems, it was a ezpz..

I really would invest a bit in you rare gear... I think you can improve a lot with a little investment... just concentrate mainly on life and resistances.

@raiderjoe definitely a decent dagger but I think it would be more suited for your bv setup (because of the added fire support). Not sure how the dmg is in geneeal compared to a doryani‘s.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hi @bashtart ,

I really like your build but im having some small problems. How you handle the no/less regen maps? Also i having trouble bosses with strong degen or high impact attacks, any tips? Dieing a lot lately on t11-14 maps, quite frustrating. (91- i died like 15-20+ times) I don't use MoM (low unreserved mana), that could be the solution?

Gear:

Spoiler

Last edited by an4x15 on Dec 18, 2017, 6:27:35 AM
"
an4x15 wrote:
Hi @bashtart ,

I really like your build but im having some small problems. How you handle the no/less regen maps? Also i having trouble bosses with strong degen or high impact attacks, any tips? Dieing a lot lately on t11-14 maps, quite frustrating. (91- i died like 15-20+ times) I don't use MoM (low unreserved mana), that could be the solution?

Gear:

Spoiler

Try this:

1) remove Practical Application and the one before (2 Skill points)
2) remove two 5% Life nodes (2 Skill points)
3) remove Snowforged and the two before (3 Skill points)
4) Switch Hazardous Research Jewel to the top (there aren't 40 Int in radius)
5) Buy Intuitive Leap Viridian Jewel and place it at Overcharged. Then pick Overcharged, Dreamer, Melding (3 Skill points)
6) Take mind over Matter and the three nodes behind (4 Skill points)
7) Don't use herald of thunder and herald of ice - I prefer herald of ice. You have enough mana after these changes! (checked it in Path of Building for you)
8) become insane!
Last edited by Lowepe90 on Dec 18, 2017, 7:05:53 AM
"
Lowepe90 wrote:
"
an4x15 wrote:
Hi @bashtart ,

Gear:

Spoiler

Try this:

1) remove Practical Application and the one before (2 Skill points)
2) remove two 5% Life nodes (2 Skill points)
3) remove Snowforged and the two before (3 Skill points)
4) Switch Hazardous Research Jewel to the top (there aren't 40 Int in radius)
5) Buy Intuitive Leap Viridian Jewel and place it at Overcharged. Then pick Overcharged, Dreamer, Melding (3 Skill points)
6) Take mind over Matter and the three nodes behind (4 Skill points)
7) Don't use herald of thunder and herald of ice - I prefer herald of ice. You have enough mana after these changes! (checked it in Path of Building for you)
8) become insane!

Thanks for the tip, ~900 unreserved mana should be good. I changed the build according to your suggestions. Hope this will solve the oneshot problems what i facing lately.
When you say don't use HoT, don't keep it as an active buff of take the gem out all together and replace it with something else?
I love this build and playing it on Abyss league since the beginning
I wanted to find such a fun build for quite a long time and really didnt like most of the builds

Anyway,
Right now i think i'm in the good spot but would like suggestions from the king :)

What i think i should do :

1.Finish lab to get pitus path
2.lvl to 91 (to get the three nodes after MoM, for more mana)
3.Get a 3 projectiles helm
4. ?? not sure

also if it's wrong let me know :D
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
I love this build and playing it on Abyss league since the beginning
I wanted to find such a fun build for quite a long time and really didnt like most of the builds

Anyway,
Right now i think i'm in the good spot but would like suggestions from the king :)

What i think i should do :

1.Finish lab to get pitus path
2.lvl to 91 (to get the three nodes after MoM, for more mana)
3.Get a 3 projectiles helm
4. ?? not sure

also if it's wrong let me know :D

Sounds like a really good plan :) i maybe would drop vinktar for a hybrid mana life flask but it is more my preference vinktars is fine too.
4. just improve piece by piece
5. farm like a god :)

@Brosc: not sure what you mean... i replaced it with decoy totem for bossfights.
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 18, 2017, 10:24:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info