[2.6] [SC] Siege Ballista Critical MF Culler Assassin [Get rich - Pure damage version added]

Hmmmm... Heralds dont work with totems the secundary effect. ¬¬

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2pm8g2/totem_skills_and_heralds_kill_effects_buggy/

"
Sweponken wrote:
Hey,

About HoA, do u have it liked with iir gem? coz woulnt it steal the kills ?

This IIR is just to Stone Golem. But in any case IIR does not have mana multiplier. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 7, 2017, 4:41:42 PM
It looks like the build is decent at 4L, level 66, Dried Lake merciless and no Assassinate (only Ambush).

https://youtu.be/iMoNdV0nhlk

Even though Herald in totem have no secundary effects, it seems that it is worth the extra damage and the ignite applied.

My goal now is to get a decent mana pool to use Herald of Ash (25%), Arctic Armour (25%), Clarity and, if possible, Purity of Elements (35%). I will only need about 70 mana pool free to use the skills, the most expensive are Golem and curse.

edit: is possible to use AA, Herald and Purity with clarity level 1, it is enough to keep the mana constant
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 7, 2017, 7:13:43 PM
I am 83 Atm, got all labs done.

This is the build i started the leauge with, gotta say it was annoying to lvl with but its starting to shine now :D

Had some lucky today and chanced skyforth, decided to sell em to make this build more fun.

My greed still needs to get new colours but 4 g 1 b since i use curse on hit with chain on frenzy and that isnt easy to hit on a full str armor.

I removed Point Blank just coz the shots pierce and loose alot of dmg with that .

Lucky enough to 6l the bow and armor in less that 1000 fus combined, went with item quantity gem instead of void mani, according to path of building my dps inc poison is 18.5k using Hatred and Arctic as auras

I did a few changes to the tree, not picking mana and mana reg nodes to make it easier to use the Divination Dist Flask for even moar iiq and iir 112/332(94/282 without flask)

I think my profile should be public if anyone wanna take a look :)

Thanks for making this fun build and go get some nice loot peeps :D :D
Last edited by Sweponken on Mar 7, 2017, 9:18:18 PM
Nice Sweponken. :D

I was leveling with bladefall (BF + poison + echo + IIR), but this was already very weak at the end of act 2 merciless. I'll have to rewrite the leveling guide and use another skill, maybe a bow skill might be a better alternative than physical spell.

I initially thought curse on hit on the Frenzy link but then it would be 2 5L, so for the time being I had not changed the initial post to suggest this (but I'll update).

I agree with you, it seems that Point Blank really is not as good as I originally thought.

I've changed slightly the tree and removed the mana nodes, I was not able to use Divination Distillate, with the tests is more than enough mana regen given by the items and I can keep constant Siege Balistta spams without problems, only with Clarity level 1 And 90 of mana pool free.

Thank you for your feedback. :)
Guides made by me:
Some updates:
- Updated Leveling Guide section (only the tree).
- Updated Links section.
- Added Pure Damage Version section.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 8, 2017, 6:23:44 AM
First valuable item found :D

My current MF is 220% IIR and 34% IIQ.

My current gear:
Spoiler
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 8, 2017, 7:06:19 PM
WoW nice drop :)

The most expensive item ive dropped so far is a voll's devotion sold for 65 c 2 days ago :)

i got 123/318 now without flask
Leveling to 66 as this build has to be the most cancerous experience I've had in a LONG time. I tempted to just sell my 5L lionseye and just re-rolling fire totem.
Nice build, maybe a tried this,

One question, its posible doing four labs with this build?

Thanks in advance
"
travisiscool wrote:
Leveling to 66 as this build has to be the most cancerous experience I've had in a LONG time. I tempted to just sell my 5L lionseye and just re-rolling fire totem.

I'm so sorry for this, I could not think of anything better to leveling. I'm accepting suggestions.

"
Kaozukex wrote:
Nice build, maybe a tried this,

One question, its posible doing four labs with this build?

Thanks in advance

Merciless Izaro yes, Uber I dont know. But level 90+ I will try the Uber with at least 5 link. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 10, 2017, 6:16:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info