Carcass Jack and the new AOE nerf

Question, does it mean Carcass will be really really good when the new AOE nerf hit or it will not change much? If there is disminishing return when is too much aoe bad with carcass?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 3:01:17 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Question, does it mean Carcass will be really really good when the new AOE nerf hit or it will not change much? If there is disminishing return when is too much aoe bad with carcass?

I guess we have to wait a few more days. Right now no one can tell you!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
We don't know, without knowing what the the numbers will be there's no way of telling exactly how much various levels of aoe stacking will be affected.

If I had to guess, I'd assume anything around ~40% increased radius and less would be roughly the same or buffed (reason being i can't imagine they'd nerf any amount of extra area that a standalone increased area support gem without any other area modifiers wold provide... after all, the issue they're trying to address is stacking increased area, there's no 'stacking' when you're just using one support gem). Above that mark, hard to say. Maybe 50-60% would remain roughly the same or little difference, but i'd have to imagine above that is when the nerfs will start to get more noticeable.
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 25, 2017, 3:06:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info