Life Won't Regenerate

I notice my life doesn't regenerate after deactivating aura on life using Blood Magic gem. I removed Vaal Pact recently, I wonder if this has anything to do with it?
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
Well, how about setting your chars to public, can do that in privacy settings. Are you maybe using Skyforth?
"
Well, how about setting your chars to public, can do that in privacy settings. Are you maybe using Skyforth?

I would laugh so hard if this is the reason
"
Higgly wrote:
"

I would laugh so hard if this is the reason

It's not the reason. I removed my skyforth but it still does not regenerate. Need to carry around a life flask everywhere just to refill it.
It'd be easier to help if we could see your character. How much life regeneration do you have on gear and passives?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Zealot's Oath?

Like stated before, go to your account, privacy settings, undo hide your character tab so we can take a look...otherwise we can only make wild guesses.
Also, why do you need to carry a life flask all the time? Do you switch your auras on and off all the time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info