[2.6] HC Explosive Arrow Champion

Hey Moasie, with MoM buffed, do you think it's a good idea going out to make it work as another layer of defense?
Would this work with "The Taming" and "Emberwake" as rings?
"
Wolfgang0 wrote:
What do you do at reflect mobs, do not you die there?

Fortify and Ruby Flask

"
GosuJeff wrote:
I couldn't tell, but I'm curious how you're proc-ing Elemental Overload. Nice Build. If i rip prolly gonna go your build here. Thx

With the amount of arrows and attackspeed proccing EO just comes naturally when using EA

Other things to consider:

Dual Curse
Rearguard+Rumi's -> easy to aquire +1arrow
Blooddance instead of blood rage -> easy to get +1 frenzy
Taking Conqueror+Worthy Foe over Inspirational and First to Strike, for 6%reduced damage and 20% increased damage taken on enemies, which is basically a 20% more multiplier
Last edited by Nicconomicon on Mar 29, 2017, 12:19:40 PM
Hello, I was wondering why you take frenzy and GMP over split arrow and pierce?
This build can GrandMasters or/and UberAtziri or/and Shaper on softcore?
Last edited by AMD965BE on Apr 9, 2017, 6:32:12 AM
"
Hey Moasie, with MoM buffed, do you think it's a good idea going out to make it work as another layer of defense?

I can answer you this Question, since I currently play this Setup on level 90.

First of all, you will need

4 Points 64% Mana increase - for MOM and nodes behind it
2 Points 27% Mana increase - Righteous Decree
2 Points 21% Mana increase - Dynamo
3 Points 33% Mana increase - Battle Rouse
2 Points 24% Mana increase - Mana Flows
2 Points 23% Mana increase - Revelry

15 Points 192% Mana increase, 155 Base Mana, 40% Mana regen

I would consider that as the absolute Minimum on the tree to sustain Mana costs.

You will have a cost from around 120/shot, depending on the support gems you use.

Also you will need Mana and Mana regen on all you jewelry, use Clarity and Immortal Flesh for base Mana regen.

You will than come out with like 2800 Mana and ~ 320 Mana regen. Everything under 300 Mana regen feels realy wrong as soon as you get hit by some mobs.

Zerphi's Last Breath is a perfect item than, since you heal up almost 1000 Life per shot.

So, my current Stats on a which are 7.9k life, 2.9k Mana, 680 Life regen, 337 Mana regen.
Since I also played Bloodmagic, I would say BM more tanky, even if you can use arctic armour on MOM build.

The life pool is lower and therefore also the Life regen, stun immunity and so on.

It works, but it's not as good as a 350%+ life build like this one, specially on hardcore
Last edited by Quwert on Apr 10, 2017, 11:04:56 AM
Please answer my question:

"
AMD965BE wrote:
This build can kill GrandMasters or/and UberAtziri or/and Shaper on softcore?
"
AMD965BE wrote:
Please answer my question:

"
AMD965BE wrote:
This build can kill GrandMasters or/and UberAtziri or/and Shaper on softcore?

grandmasters most likely you can cheese it with any kind of EA build due to the mechanics of the gem and the wall holding the masters (unless something has changed recently).

for shaper pathfinder is probably better (pathfinder is better overall imo), I doubt its a comfortable fight, uber atziri is probably close to impossible since most of your damage is ignite, im sure some people would be able to defeat atzoobi just to prove me wrong though
can u do video with double beyond strand/primordial pool under 5-6 sextants?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info