Last week we announced that Content Update 2.6.0 will introduce five new Rogue Exiles to the game! This weekend we're holding a sale on all five of their outfits and also offering the opportunity to get a free Stormcaller Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store. This is also your last chance to get a Stormcaller Mystery Box before they leave the store when the Breach Challenge League ends next week!

Rogue Exiles Outfits

From the time of this post until the Breach Challenge Leagues end at Feb 27, 2017 4:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time) we're holding a huge multi-sale with a range of microtransactions available! You can dress your character to perfectly match the any of the five new Rogue Exiles we introduced last week, or mix and match based on your preferences! There are five armour sets available and microtransactions discounted to as little as 15 points! Check out the full range of microtransactions on sale or the video below to see the full ensembles!

Stormcaller Mystery Boxes

This weekend is your last chance to grab a Stormcaller Mystery Box before they leave the store when the Breach Challenge Leagues end! Alongside the Rogue Exile Outfit sale, we're running a promotion that grants a free Stormcaller Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store. This means you can purchase a Stormcaller Mystery Box and get an additional mystery box for free!

NOTE: It's only possible to get one free Stormcaller Mystery Box from this promotion. Additional purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. If you've received a free mystery box in a previous promotion you will still be eligible to receive your one-time-only mystery box from this promotion.

Thank you so much for your generous support! Best of luck finishing your Breach Challenges this weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
first !
Excellent!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Wutz gud ma boi!
deja vu on the exiles vid?

nice seven reference tho!
Last edited by ladish on Feb 23, 2017, 10:08:58 PM
"
ladish wrote:
deja vu on the exiles vid?

nice seven reference tho!

Whats in the box? WHATS IN THE BOX???
Infernal Armour set not on sale?? Nooooooooo! :(

I really want it but I need the discount!!
nice
Permanent Hardcore only.
Ayyyyyyyyy
Page 1 Hype!

I want to see a Caidro Perandus MTX for sale to support the past league. That would be EPIC to look like him running around, lol!

Be fun you guys could do a themed skin for each past league. Now that would get me to pull out my pocket book.

Also, the Legacy support pack for $60 is very nice! I like all the MTX features. Much better than some of the past supper packs in my opinion. That legacy shiny character MTX is pretty neato!

(Just upgraded to Hydra pack like a week or so ago, so have to hold off a little to spend another chunk).
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Feb 23, 2017, 10:20:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info