Return after 2 yrs hiatus, repairing build?

Hey all, I'm in a bit of a Jam with my main after being absent since the Awakening Beta, which I didn't even play, so I'm more or less pre-awakening in knowledge. I read up on recent patches, particularly act 4, trials, the labyrinth and ascendancy classes, and now I feel like a real moron for allocating my points with that free refund before reading into the patches. I only have 15 refund points left, and this character is level 69, so I'm unsure if I've made a grave mistake.

Spoiler

As pictured above, this is a lifeleech 2h mace build based on groundslam and heavy strike, very simple, very old school, and hopefully still functional. My 2her and chestpiece are both good in quality but shite in slots, so my heavy strike and ground slam are both set for item rarity with splash or damage and attack speed. Is this build still simple and easy and can I improve it with ascendancy? Or is it shite and do I need to make significant changes? What do I need to do to get back to a somewhat decent character.
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 11:31:09 PM
I'd say just play around with it. There'll be another full respec available when 2.6.0 releases on march 3rd.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info