[3.0][HC][Self-Found] Beginner Blade Flurry / Block / Leech / Bleed

Oh yeah !
I just wasn't doing it because I'm lazy :p. But someday, I have to use it :p
"
mekor wrote:
Oh yeah !
I just wasn't doing it because I'm lazy :p. But someday, I have to use it :p

Easy solution: Dump everything you find in 2 or 3 spare pages in your box, and when they are full sell it. Rest ist sold for alts.

Be sure to separate it for level 75 suff (map level!).
Thx ! I'll try it :)
Added videos !
I just want to say, thank you for this guide! This is by far the furthest I've ever gotten.

I did swap out added fire damage for poison support, and went for brutal blade.. while not a huge difference (in my admittedly limited testing), kill speed increase is noticeable with not really any downside.

At 85 now, SSF (non hardcore) have killed merciless Malachai and labyrinth, working on T8 maps. Nice!
Hi !

You're welcome :)
I'll try poison the next time I play this char, I'm pretty sure that it can be very powerful with a little changes in the tree.
Glad my build helped you !
This is very similar to a build I have been messing about with since the last league. Although this league I opted to take blood in the eyes, and go up to take the life nodes around constitution, with a few more evasion nodes than you picking up sentinel and reflexes, and less life leech. I am not sure why you run with clarity I have no problem sustaining mana, but that's probably down to different gear. I also see you did not grab the fortify nodes but use a fortify gem, those extra nodes really are worth it

I also picked up two more gem slots than you, aspect of the lynx, and the three frenzy nodes to the right as one grants 4% extra evasion per frenzy charge.

All my gems are crafted for extra phys, sword damage and attack speed. My flasks are lions roar, a sulphur with added life leech, two health pots and a quicksilver.

I use shield charge to cast on hit vulnerability, with fortify on Blade flurry in place of added fire (but this is due to still sitting on a 4 link). I also have tempest shield linked with damage taken, and Herald of Ash, Hatred, and Blood Rage. I have been messing around with a flame golem but I am not sure about it, need to play around with it a little more.

As I am playing ssf legacy it has been driving me mad trying to get a thousand teeth temu, I usually loot one every league, but not a chance in hell this league. I have been chancing vaal bucklers at every opportunity but no joy, but I was lucky to chance a belt of the deceiver.

All in all it is a very fun build, although it can be a little vulnerable at times, I may tweak my points to grab some extra block nodes, and pray to the rng gods to grant me some upgrades, I have far too much ilevel 60 gear for an 86 glad.
Regards Hexcaliber
Last edited by Hexcaliber on Apr 23, 2017, 6:40:10 PM
Hey ! Thanks for yout feedback :).

Shield charge and Blood Rage are skills that I need to use more :p. I was still thinking that Blood Rage deals chaos damage a few weaks ago haha !.

Personnaly, I didn't need to put Tempest Shield on CWDT as my block chance allowed me to maintain it :).

I hesitated a lot about the fortify node. I didn't pick it up BECAUSE =D
i would like to ask, whats the DPS u got with those low quality or no quality gems? and i notice its just a very low budget 5l. i would really wanna see the fully upgraded version of this.
Yeah I always played with really low budget build.
Don't really like to trade but with my friends so... ^^.
I don't have any stats with good gears, but I'm pretty sure you can find similar builds using uniques and stuff on the forum :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info