Dev Atlas question

Looking forward to acts 5-10 makes me wonder if the Atlas is hard capped at 120 maps. We are getting new bosses and new tile sets. Will we get more maps or only replaced maps? It would be nice not to have several iterations of the same boss at different tiers.

And although it is probably fruitless, I'd like to make the pitch again for.an endgame run through of the storyline. Reasons reasons reasons, it's been discussed at length before. I just thought I'd mention it again.

Complete digression...

My computer died 2 weeks ago and I ordered a new Dell XPS system. Apparently FedEx is using their old man on a Llama shipping speed. It is supposed to arrive today. I'm pretty excited. I've had to experience the FoO announcement on my phone. Can't wait to see iton a real screen.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Last edited by Lightning_Wolf on Feb 22, 2017, 8:01:05 AM
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 1:54:31 PM
They like to surprise us. Something other than mapping might be in their plans.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
They like to surprise us. Something other than mapping might be in their plans.

Doubt it, as Chris have repeatedly spoken about maps after the 3.0 news, and I don't think they will change core mechanics only months after The Atlas came out. But I do "expect" them to use the new tilesets and bosses in the map system.

Edit: I just realized I might have misinterpreted your post. If so, please forgive me.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Feb 22, 2017, 8:50:25 AM
Not saying that they would remove maps... just give us an alternative to them rather than build on them further.

You're forgiven. Now, three Our Fathers and three Hail Marys.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 22, 2017, 9:00:09 AM
Or three our Malachai's and three hail Piety's.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
I think it is actually the other way around. We got new zones/tiles with Atlas that are going to be a part of the act5-10 game now (Beacon for example is in act... 6?), I assume Estuary, Beach, Oasis, etc will also be there. When we go to the Axiom Prison a second time, we climb the tower to the roof to fight Brutus and Shavronne (Tower map).
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info