2.5.3b Patch Notes

uh huh, still not sure about the legacy effect fix. Did not see how it looked before
Spoiler
Last edited by Taudlitz on Feb 23, 2017, 9:14:50 AM
"
Taudlitz wrote:
uh huh, still not sure about the legacy effect fix. Did not see how it looked before
Spoiler

This is how it looks for me now. When the patch first hit it was fine, but now I'm stuck with this.

This MTX needs to be shelved until its fixed properly.
this patch has somewhat broken the game for me.

pre patch I've had flawless 60 fps in all situations (badass laptop).

post patch upon finishing a load screen (25s+ as opposed to previous 2-4) I receive a total screen freeze, often resulting in deaths.

Any info would be appreciated.
"
tonygoodwin wrote:
this patch has somewhat broken the game for me.

pre patch I've had flawless 60 fps in all situations (badass laptop).

post patch upon finishing a load screen (25s+ as opposed to previous 2-4) I receive a total screen freeze, often resulting in deaths.

Any info would be appreciated.

I solved it by making sure I start the game in the x64 edition exe.
You can also google the problem and peddle through the different settings to find out if there is a specific one causing the problem. (like AA, Shadows etc.)

But again, for me it solved the problem after reinstallation and then making a shortcut to the x64 exe rather than the normal one.

You might want to "scandisc" and look for errors as well. Be careful not to defrag if you're running SSD.
I still have problem with logon screen, when will you fix it, I´m about to give up on this game :(, Common fix the logon screen PLEASE.

I have win 7 Ultimate 64-bit Sp 1
AMD FX 8 core 4,3 ghz
16 gig memory
AMD Radeon R9 200 series

It should be no problem
"
decendant wrote:
I still have problem with logon screen, when will you fix it, I´m about to give up on this game :(, Common fix the logon screen PLEASE.

I have win 7 Ultimate 64-bit Sp 1
AMD FX 8 core 4,3 ghz
16 gig memory
AMD Radeon R9 200 series

It should be no problem

A little bit more information about your problem would be cool.
What's wrong with your logon-screen?
It´s the same problem as others have that the screen where the logon should be, it´s only showing the background of it without the logon
"
Improved performance in situations where your character has many buffs (including charges).

Very important fix with such brief description. It may fix all coding judgement with monsters.

My fps doesn't drop anymore when near shrine guarded by monsters, using righteous fire near monsters, and using some gloves enchentment, etc.
This is the best performance improving patch that has ever been released, it literally fixed everything that was wrong for me performance-wise. I can't believe this didn't get hyped like all the other seemingly performance improving patches, it fixed the whole game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info