back to poe, got no clue

hey,
i ve gotten back to poe after a few years, i ve started playing a bit after beta. now i d like to come back to the game but i feel kidna lost. Among others i have a witch lvl 75 equipped with what was considered good items. Problem is that i remember nothing, and the talents have been reset.
What build should i follow? Shall i roll a new char so that i would learn the game from the start?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 4:12:11 PM
I would find a build you like and ten wait 10 days untill the new league then start a new exile on there.
This guide is a few days old and is really well done. Watch and get ready for Legacy league!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5uo0g3/a_new_beginners_guide_series/

I would play a bit with your level 75 character in the beginning acts to get use to the mechanics again and wait for the new release to start a new character!
Thanks!
"
thamior222 wrote:
hey,
i ve gotten back to poe after a few years, i ve started playing a bit after beta. now i d like to come back to the game but i feel kidna lost. Among others i have a witch lvl 75 equipped with what was considered good items. Problem is that i remember nothing, and the talents have been reset.
What build should i follow? Shall i roll a new char so that i would learn the game from the start?

I wouldn't wait 10 days to be honest. I came back after a while break and felt lost. It took me a few weeks to get the hang of all the new stuff again. don't feel obligated to join a league either. Play in HC or SC until you get the hang of things again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info