Two employees fired for protesting... Too fing bad.

Came to work two empty desks... LOL. I'm moving so I already gave notice but to not show up for a stupid liberal protest is beyond me.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 1:44:50 PM
Apparently hundreds around the country were fired. In some businesses, many others quit in solidarity to those fired. Other businesses closed for the day, again in solidarity. The entire point of the protest was to show how things got on if all the immigrants were gone. As much as I agree with the point of the protest, skipping work to prove a point is entirely reasonable grounds to get fired.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
The underlying premise of the protest — that Trump is a direct threat to non-violent, employed illegal immigrants — was false. Violent? Yeah, probably. On welfare? Yeah, maybe.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 21, 2017, 2:17:57 AM
"
Apparently hundreds around the country were fired. In some businesses, many others quit in solidarity to those fired. Other businesses closed for the day, again in solidarity. The entire point of the protest was to show how things got on if all the immigrants were gone. As much as I agree with the point of the protest, skipping work to prove a point is entirely reasonable grounds to get fired.

I didnt understand that "quit working" protest either. They get fired and replaced with people who are not immigrants. It backfired badly. So stupid really.
The dumbest thing they've done. So far.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info