Bison's SSF Adventure - Delve edition

Tomorrow Delve hits the floor. I know that I will play an Explosive Trap Sabo.

But I'm unsure what the support gems will be.

3 of 6 slots are set.

Explosive Trap + Trap and Mine Damage + Cluster Traps.

No doubt about that. But the rest is questionable.
Inc Crit is a thing. But also Controlled Destruction. Added Fire Damage too. So is Physical to lightning and Elemental Focus.

The highest DPS output will be Ele Focus + Added Fire + Controlled Dest. but that leaves us with a effective crit chance of ~50%. Thats not bad, but not good either.

If I switch Inc Crit for ele focus, we're getting to around 75% effective crit but we lose about 10% of our damage. But with a bit of Crit Multi on our gear, this might compensate.

I#m curious how this will end up.
Btw all thoughts were made without any gear in mind. I'm not thinking that I get a good stat Stick as SSF player, also I don't believe I get good jewellery. We'll see.

See you tomorrow in Wraeclast.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
There we are. Delve is live and I got a bit of spare time to play.

My SSF Saboteur is at level 46 now.

Gear:

Yes I know, its crap gear. But hey who cares.
I spend alot of time in the mines to farm azurite. First half of the story is done.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAW1BkAGdwceDkgRlhvgHvAfWyP2JpUqCzB8QixHBklRTZJRR1MxVUtX2F3yYeJirGyMbTpwUXBSdm97DXtffrB_xoPxidOMNo19jb-P-pANlPGVLp2qoHm0xbd1wuzQ0NQj2FTb5-ik8NXydfiX?accountName=eviL_Bison&characterName=Bison_delved_too_deep

I need to upgrade my gear, thats the task for me now.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Things changed. I didn't reject my Trapper, but I put him to sleep for a while, it needs a bit more gear to work smooth and doesn't frustrate me.

Instead I thought, why not a Slayer? Just for the good ol' days?

Welp. The Saltminer was born. The char got (for my terms!) suprisingly well through the acts (end of act 4 now).

It will be a 2H EQ / Warchief Slayer.

Gear:

(I'm realizing, I wear a blue iron ring, the one I got from Hillok. lol)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAUtCZYOPBRxFew26DkOOlJAoEMxRmlHfkz_XhNhUmVNdO12rHh6eu982YTZhO-FUoZghrSHaorwl3mpJ6mUrY2ygLkdvTa-p8qQz37WWNlh2sHpRuoY6wnvTvcy-Os=?accountName=eviL_Bison&characterName=Bison_the_Saltminer
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I'm slowly progressing through the Story, I don't have that much time.

Currently level 54 and in the middle of act 7. In my Mine I saw a Vaal Outpost or so. I will try to explore it today.

Gear:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0FZgmWC2EOPBQgFHEV7CFgNug5DjpSQKBGaUd-UEdXVF4TXz9hUmVNZ5to8m8ndO108XaseHp673zZhNmE74VShmCGtIdqirOK8I9gk6iXeZpqogCpJ6mUrY2uPq9ssoC5Hb02vqfGrsqQz37ZYdrB4J_kUelG6hjrCe8O707wH_cy-Os=?accountName=eviL_Bison&characterName=Bison_the_Saltminer

Plans:

Right now I planning on beeing a EQ Slayer. But... If I find a Ngamahu's I'll switch that. Maybe. I tested Cyclone, but the dmg output isn't that great right now, I'm feeling slower than with EQ.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Sep 7, 2018, 5:25:48 AM
For me, the weekend was successful.
I finally hit the maps... Yes I'm awfully slow.

gear:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EOPBQgFE0UcRXsGJEaOCFVIWAnLyefNZI26DkOOlI64TwFPC1AoEZpR35N41BHV1RZ814TXz9hUmRSZU1nm2jybydyqXTtdPF2rHh6eu982YNfg8yE2YTvhVKFp4ZghrSHKYdqirOK8I9gkFWTqJd5mmqf36IApTWmV6knqZSsqq2Nrj6vbLKAtz65HbyfvTa-p8BmwKbEgsauypDPfti92WHawdw94J_kUelG6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kX1Yfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=eviL_Bison&characterName=Bison_the_Saltminer

Nothing special

I found Sinvicta's yesterday evening and was an upgrade. The Rampage is nice, but I have the feeling that the frenzy gen doesn't really work. I need to check that again.

I need better jewellery 'n stuff so I can wear the boots.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
sick wep to have before maps....
"
qitip wrote:
sick wep to have before maps....

yes. :D

btw I started a new build, just because.

Based on this one:
Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator

Currently lvl 39.
it is nearly impossible to die with this build right now. But I have to use two mana pots... for now. Once you get more than 25 stacks, your crawler obliterates everything, even off screen. And with currently 42 life gain on hit, I facetank everything. :D

Gear:

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
noone cares
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
"
godgraff wrote:
noone cares

thats right, but I don't care that no one cares.

So here's my gear at level 74.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info