Game stuck om Splash screen.

I just did a clean install of POE through steam. When I go to launch the game it stays on the screen with the ship and it's raining but it never let's me log in. I have left it open 10+ minutes and it stays stuck there. I have run Pack Check and also verified file integrity and both show no corrupt files. I was running the game a few month's ago with no issues.

System:

FX 8350- CPU
AMD RX 470 GPU
Windows 10

As stated above POE ran excellent on this machine but now I can't get it to even start.

*** I am sorry if this has been asked but I searched this forum and didn't see my issue***

Thanks for any help.

E/* DXDIAG if needed:

http://pastebin.com/raw/MxZcSzd9
Last edited by Dedmnwlkn on Feb 19, 2017, 12:26:53 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 7:54:43 AM
Did another fresh install and same result. This time I got the download from this site instead of Steam. Any help would be appreciated.
Same problem here
I haven't seen any update on this, and I am having the same problem.
"
mtinaro wrote:
I haven't seen any update on this, and I am having the same problem.

Yea me either, I wonder why they even have this Forum if no one responds.
"
Dedmnwlkn wrote:
When I go to launch the game it stays on the screen with the ship and it's raining

Please post a link to your production_Config.ini on Pastebin.

You'll find the file in Documents\My Games\Path of Exile

"
Dedmnwlkn wrote:
I wonder why they even have this Forum if no one responds.

It is a community forum - the point is to give the community somewhere to chat.

If you wish to contact support, there's a link at the top and bottom of every page.

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info