Question about gladiator passive Outmatch and Outlast

Question about gladiator passive Outmatch and Outlast. The node reads:

"25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand
25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill with Off Hand
10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges
10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges"

My question is about the 25% to gain an endurance charge on kill with off hand, would that work with shield charge? Can a shield be considered an 'off hand weapon' for this purpose?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 9:18:52 PM
No you can't kill with a shield. Or in other words shield charge uses the damage of your main hand weapon.
Last edited by Sungazer12 on Feb 17, 2017, 4:54:59 PM
Is that damage locked to the Slots directly? When useing FGacebreakers and no weapon in weaponslot (mainhand) but Shild in your off hand. Would it be possible to generate Endurance-Charges then and no Frenzycharges bc no weapon is in the slot? Guess with the legacy League the Facebreaker-Gloves will be counted to the new BiS-Items with their 800 - 1000% Unarmed Increased Phys Dmg.
Last edited by Desaroth on Feb 18, 2017, 2:51:05 AM
"
Desaroth wrote:
Is that damage locked to the Slots directly? When useing FGacebreakers and no weapon in weaponslot (mainhand) but Shild in your off hand. Would it be possible to generate Endurance-Charges then and no Frenzycharges bc no weapon is in the slot? Guess with the legacy League the Facebreaker-Gloves will be counted to the new BiS-Items with their 800 - 1000% Unarmed Increased Phys Dmg.

You can generate only frenzy charges. Off hand locked by a shield, and unarmed count as a "main hand".
"25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand" as you see the description says: Main Hand and not main hand WEAPON.

I hope this will help you:)

ps: I tested and it worked as i wrote before.=)
Last edited by MikeArcher on Feb 19, 2017, 2:21:40 PM
MikeArcher is correct.

The Endurance Charge generation only works with Dual Wielding weapons. 1h + shield/2h/bow only genereate Frenzy Charges.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I remember when ascendancy first came out this node didn't grant charges if an enemy died to your bleed or poison dot, is this still the case? Kind of lame if so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info