New Rogue Exiles Coming to Content Update 2.6.0

Does this mean Tayrn's Shiver will not suck an actually dick?
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
I feel as if they are a bit too rare in game. I'd play for a while and maybe see one per month.

Am I cursed with bad RNG when it comes to rogue exiles.

Though i must say that Rogue Exile appearance was on cruel dried lake, with two breaches, a vaal side area, double uniques dropped from Voll, a strongbox with mirrored rare items, a master's quest, and part of a multi part prophecy encounter.

that was an amazing instance.
"
Lazael666 wrote:
Oyra Ona sounds really weird if you read it backwards in Spanish. :o
Fits with the nazi theme lulz.

These are 2.6 rogues, not 3.0....

I assume these new rogue exiles are based on popular current metas, so how badly do they double dip and will they be nerfed in 3.0 too?
Love seeing new rogue exiles. Here's to seeing more in the future! :)
You got us all by the balls with this update, GGG.
Closed Beta Since 0.9.8
"Show me a game where it looks good please : P not real life. Alot of things don't transfer well from real life to games. Mainly spell effects seeing as they dont exist in real life." - Russell
New exiles? Looks like the diablo players are starting to pour in
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
"
Lazael666 wrote:
Oyra Ona sounds really weird if you read it backwards in Spanish. :o
Fits with the nazi theme lulz.

These are 2.6 rogues, not 3.0....

I assume these new rogue exiles are based on popular current metas, so how badly do they double dip and will they be nerfed in 3.0 too?

Do you even understand spanish? Because my comment only makes sense if you do. Anyway, they are appearing in 2.6, they aren't exclusive for that update and they will be probably in 3.0 after all.
Ailenta Rac looks like she will be annoying to deal with...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
meeeh, I like the 6 acts more
"
k3m15a wrote:
I feel as if they are a bit too rare in game. I'd play for a while and maybe see one per month.

no one sees rouge exiles any more. You sort of guess one must have been in your zone when you 1 shot the screen and more than the usual amount of loot drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info