Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

"Act 6?! Surely there can't be anymore..." "7?! Alright, no way they'll say Eight.." "EIGHT?! Ok, I know they're not gonna say Nine right now.." "NINE?!"

o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
This is som serious epic shit.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Single Playthrough!! 10 acts, one difficulty.... omg it is valentines day and GGG loves us!
100% Epic!

10 acts... GGG, you completely surprised me. Unbelievably awesome. No more playing through the same areas three times during normal progression in leagues. And to all of the XBox announcement haters: take that, lol. Ten acts! Content out the azz.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wow! Whos getting on the hype train with me ? hypeeeee
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And there's why I'm back.

And if they do some magic and actually balance the game and offer a linear progression towards 100, I hope you will enjoy the grind and stay!

It's good to have you back, as you always raised fair points in my humble opinion.

Wraeclast + Oriath and hopefully the best ARPG experience on the market...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"Act 6?! Surely there can't be anymore..." "7?! Alright, no way they'll say Eight.." "EIGHT?! Ok, I know they're not gonna say Nine right now.." "NINE?!"

o_0

And then there were 10!
"
Indraugnir wrote:
Wow! Whos getting on the hype train with me ? hypeeeee

Choo choo!
Extremely impressed by the current game, this announcement, and the future release to xbox. Keep up the excellent work GGG.
Now not only my wife and daughter will hate me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info