Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

"
Linck wrote:
I can't help but feel disappointed because 6 acts all at once makes me doubt the quality of these acts...

They announce these changes so much ahead of time with already playable alpha content, so I guess they are pretty confident in their ability to hold this deadline and keep it up to standards.

As for difficulty/fun the beta test, which is lasting for more than a month, should give them enough time to fix most balance issues.

I am definitely not disappointed, since we get a much more interesting and one completely new act as well as multiple changed zones and probably also the corresponding maps for the harder versions of the quest bosses.
After having gone through this game with every class at least once I was getting real tired of the repetition of doing the same playthrough 3 times for every new char. Enough that I stopped rolling in new leagues for the past year. I do not mind replay but it was a bit much. This is exactly what this game needed to keep the early game interesting.

Best announcement I have seen in years! Actually I cannot think of anything else that has surprised me as much as this. Keep it up GGG you have already elevated the ARPG genre to a new level and I am excited to see where this game might go in the years to come.
Aaaand now I have to change my pants. Thanks, really.
- Super Saltyajin God -
Wow.

I mean, what more can I say. I would become so frustrated with PoE after running the same story three times. This is some great news IMO.

Thank you GGG!
"
p0t wrote:
The new paragon system seems like uninspired overkill.

Hey come on now, I'm not a system.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Not one single frame of new or improved animations for the characters, not one single improvement on their base models. Just can't belive it.
You guys really surprised me. That surprise me more than the xbox one sad news.

Amazing, 10 acts.

I hope there is a optional choose your zone style difficult that makes all zones level 68 for people to farm divination cards or experience the playtrough zones again when they want a break from maping.

My hopes for act 3.0 have increased tenfold. Hope for lots of changes to come in terms of balance and meta also.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Feb 14, 2017, 4:58:46 PM
I read one of the articles.. 6-10 will be same locations as 1-5 but they will look different. So same places with different "vibe"

They also talked about remove of double-dipping.
I just hope, they will balance the game about avarage game and introduce super hard vesions of those encounters for the 1%... Because getting to lvl 14-15 maps and shaper is just hard.. and those encounteres are balanced about those OP builds.. so you have to play them to have a chance in killing them.. and they will then nerf those builds because they are supposedly too strong. But you cant kill those boses with something normal...
Sorry if I upset people with my reaction but this was my reaction...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT4JiOG2Prs
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Wow, just wow! I'm speechless. Act 6 (ZiggyD) is so frickin' great! I can't wait to discover rest of Wraeclast II!

The only thing I don't like is that we didn't get full info at once as it was announced. Ok, let's wait 2 more days, maybe it's somehow connected to the 2.6.0.
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info